Re Min Raise, That Bad?

$120 6 man sng on bodog6 left, blinds 10-20 hero: 2300player A: 1700 player B: 2000JJ on the button Player A makes it 70 to go under the gunPlayer B min raises to 120 folds to me, i decide to re minraise to 170 to open up the action to player B to see what he does without risking a lot of chipsA and B get all of their chips in, i foldthat bad?

first of all, you know this is no-limit right?? secondly, your raise looks so incredibly weak...i really cant describe how bad your play is....please make posts telling us when you play, what site, what stakes, and what table...thank you

first of all, you know this is no-limit right?? secondly, your raise looks so incredibly weak...i really cant describe how bad your play is....please make posts telling us when you play, what site, what stakes, and what table...thank you
What do you think this is general? No need to flame the guy. Try to keep it constructive here. Yes the play is super weak but if we always have idiots like you bashing people then we won't hav many people left here in strat.To the OP, Id make a raise to about 350 and then evaluate.
i thought 350 too, but you dont think 170 does almost the same thing while risking less chips
any good player will see your raise as weakness, so no it doesnt accomplish anything.....you wouldnt make that play with AA or KK would you?? exactly.....people will see it as weakness and a good player will reraise that everytime with a very wide range of hands....raising to 300-400 makes it imperative that the other person has a hand if they come back over the top of you....if you raise to 350 and they both push then you can be 100% certain you are beat
i thought 350 too, but you dont think 170 does almost the same thing while risking less chips
Then it is only 100 more to the UTG raiser. If he assumes the short stacked player will push in for the rest of his stack then he is getting >3:1 on his call. If he just flat calls then you have no idea where he is at. It could be a low PP, big PP or overcards. That makes it hard to play post flop. By making him call the extra ~200-250 you get rid of the likelihood of him playing low garbage hands. Also your raise looks really weak so he may play back at you with a hand like 88-1010 and force you to lay it down.