Pxf Full Hand History, Some Hands For Review

Hey so here's another PXF hand history, this one from the $10 rebuy 55k gtd as well. I'm totally not posting this to brag; the advice I got from posting the other two complete hand histories was extremely valuable, and that advice along with watching some PXF videos has helped my game immensely I think. Anybody who watched some of the other HHs I posted a few weeks ago will probably notice a dramatic shift in my style in this one - much much more aggressive and unafraid to lose. Anyways, here's the complete hand history from the 55k the other night.Viewer Only Version: http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HH65767/ChopHand History Analyzer Version: http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA65767/Chop/9884 And here are some of the hands which I thought were interesting, or would like feedback on. Note, if anybody is interested in watching the whole thing or parts of it, that it is a rebuy until hand #59, and also that we immediately agreed to a chip count chop heads up after hand #523, so none of the heads up hands were actually played (once the chop was done we played it out, and he clearly wanted the TLB points more than me as you can see from me pushing nearly every hand :club:). If anybody wants to watch just the final table, it starts at hand #348. I've bolded a few of the hands I thought were particularly interesting. 45 - JTs - Questionable, but it's the rebuy period so anything goes...75 - AA I think I played my aces poorly here.112 - A6 - Am I afraid of a set here? My opponent here is a good player, despite the fact that he played this hand poorly - he really has to shovel the flop or fold the turn IMO. But back to decision-based thinking...how about how I played it? 173 - 22 - Let him hang himself on the turn? He afterwards told me he folded TT, but that he would also have basically been done with the hand if I'd smooth called his raise. 187 - AJ 229 - TT243 - KT - My plan certainly was to check/call, but his bet tells me he has it. Lead out here?255 - TT - I think I played this poorly. Why did I check the flop, somebody please tell me...And should I absolutely raise the river?290 - AJ - The new and improved aggressive TW. It's a good thing I got over my distaste for AJ, since I got it like 50 times in this tourney...341 - Boom. Seriously though I can't tell if I played this hand like a genius or like a donkey and just got lucky. Opponent here is laggy, but a very good player from what I can tell (and from his stats).360 - 88 - I make this play 100% of the time here, yes?371 - 33 - Can I please play this hand worse? 386 - 77 - Squeeze please. 419 - AA - Terrible. Simo pointed this out in my other PXF HH, but I did it again here. Instead of my standard 2.5xish raise, I go exactly 3x for like the first time. So stupid. 439 - 77 on 644 board, but I let him take it. 441 - Yeah I knew he had 99. No but seriously, why on earth would I check this flop??? ISAP.458 - A9 - Pretend eripio didn't push here. Obviously as played it's an instafold, but before his push I was very much debating a call, and leaning towards yes. 513 - A3 - Tough turn decision.518 - 66 - Ugly spot, I have to fold this, yes?So yeah. Can I please run better at the final table? No seriously, I get AJ or better like every other hand, it's beautiful. Any input would be much appreciated, and if anybody wants to go through and watch pieces of it I very much reccomend watching the final table, I think some general advice would be very helpful.Okay I do have one little brag - I was the tourney chipleader at first break (just barely), and ended up chopping HU like 7 hours later. Weeeeeeee.

Alright, here we go.45 - Gamboooool!!! Really I think this is more of a question of style in rebuy tourneys. Some players will double up and then play straight up, others will gamble the whole time. Just do whatever is the most comfortable. If you want to gambol, this is a fine hand to do it with. 75 - Huh? Looks fine to me.112 - Yeah, he should have shoved flop. I like the way you played it. 173 - I think just calling the re-raise on the flop is viable. Don't hate the re-raise either. Meh, seems player/read dependent. 187 - That flop seems worthy of a C-Bet. Also, would consider folding pre-flop.229 - seems fine.Will do the rest tomorrow, my internet is acting up.

75 - Huh? Looks fine to me.I thought I should have raised less, maybe. Or not raised at all, but everybody behind me is so deep i didn't wanna do that. 187 - That flop seems worthy of a C-Bet. Also, would consider folding pre-flop.I pretty much never open-fold AJ in a tournament. 229 - seems fine.I didn't think I should fold TT there, and I hate just calling, but his 3x raise from the short stack seemed suspicious. Results based thinking probably on my part.
I can't access that site, i am not a member, can u post the .txt file of the tourney?Atg Dax
I could but it would take you a month to wade through. You don't need a subscription to watch the hand history, you only need a FREE membership :club:.

243 - Yeah, I lead there post-flop. Would probably fold pre-flop personally, but idk, maybe it's a style thing. 255 - No raise on the river. What's he calling you with that doesn't beat you? He might hope you're playing the board and call, but that's unlikely. I probably bet on the flop, but I don't mind the check. It draws out bluffs from hands you're beating, and saves money when he's trapping with a K or 8. 290 - Standard341 - Yeah, looks pretty good. I've noticed lately that while people usually aren't too afraid of check-raises earlier in tournaments, they get pretty scared of them later in tournaments. 360 - Yep, 100%371 - Yeah, I'd probably iso to about 200k if I wanted to play it. Maybe you can fold it, but I'm not sure about that. Kind of a tough one. 386 - Yeah, good squeeze. 419 - Well, he probably wasn't calling any raise, but I do like keeping my raises pretty consistent later in tournaments. 439 - You should probably re-pop him pre-flop, and definitely re-pop him on the flop. If he three bets in either of these situations, you can fold. And bet the turn if you just flat-call the flop. That Ace is a huge scare card.441 - Bet the flop.458 - It's close. Almost 2-1 odds, but his M isn't so terrible that you're crushing his range. I'd probably fold, but I don't know if that's right. Seems like a good hand to break out the old PokerStove. 513 - I'd bet that flop. I like the flat-call on the turn, but I would consider calling the river as well. Villain seems pretty aggressive from the hands I've watched. If you raise the turn and he three-bets, though, you can easily fold. I guess it's all dependent on whether you think he'll fire a second bullet with nothing. 518 - Yeah, feels like a fold. Congrats on the win.

I didn't think I should fold TT there, and I hate just calling, but his 3x raise from the short stack seemed suspicious. Results based thinking probably on my part.
Playing aggressive in situations like these during the middle stages of a tournament is essential to winning. Yeah, the 3x is a little suspicious, but he might not know what he's doing, he might be playing a medium strength hand in a scary way, he might just be going completely nuts.
255 - No raise on the river. What's he calling you with that doesn't beat you? He might hope you're playing the board and call, but that's unlikely. I probably bet on the flop, but I don't mind the check. It draws out bluffs from hands you're beating, and saves money when he's trapping with a K or 8. Yeah I'm fairly certain that I'm good on the river, but if I raise and he shoves then I'm pretty angry at myself, and have a somewhat difficult decision. I figure that there's a reasonable chance that he calls a moderate raise from me playing the board, but I don't want to get myself killed here, so I figured I'd just let him do the betting for me. 360 - Yep, 100%I dunno why I really asked about that one, I knew the answer. I was very surprised he folded considering my stack size. 371 - Yeah, I'd probably iso to about 200k if I wanted to play it. Maybe you can fold it, but I'm not sure about that. Kind of a tough one. I think of all the options I had, I took the worst one. I knew that I was just asking somebody behind me to raise, and they complied. Looking back on it I think it's a fold, considering my stack. I could have gotten really tricky and shoved on cglinn after my call and his raise, but I think that might be wreckless. It is a great image play if he folds (and I would win some chips, at least from the sidepot), but I think I have very little FE on a play like that, even though he might read my hand as a monster. 419 - Well, he probably wasn't calling any raise, but I do like keeping my raises pretty consistent later in tournaments. Yeah, also if one of us had had less chips I might just check it, but with our stacks I can't give him a free look. 439 - You should probably re-pop him pre-flop, and definitely re-pop him on the flop. If he three bets in either of these situations, you can fold. And bet the turn if you just flat-call the flop. That Ace is a huge scare card.I basically made every mistake I could possibly make on that hand, although at least they were cheap mistakes (i.e. not a mistake that's gonna cost me my stack). I could potentially make an argument for just calling PF, but I think you're right, not raising the flop is just terrible.458 - It's close. Almost 2-1 odds, but his M isn't so terrible that you're crushing his range. I'd probably fold, but I don't know if that's right. Seems like a good hand to break out the old PokerStove. I think I probably would have called, based somewhat on my read, and his potential read on me. I'd been bullying him around (albeit with real hands generally), and he was in somewhat dire straits chip-wise. You know, I've never used poker stove. I probably should. Anyways I think it's a call (results-based thinking again? :club:). Of course eripio made it a moot point. 513 - I'd bet that flop. I like the flat-call on the turn, but I would consider calling the river as well. Villain seems pretty aggressive from the hands I've watched. If you raise the turn and he three-bets, though, you can easily fold. I guess it's all dependent on whether you think he'll fire a second bullet with nothing. I wasn't putting out tooooo many C-bets on the flop for whatever reason. I actually don't mind checking it down there with the best hand, and I can maybe see what he's calling me with. Of course when I hit the turn I would have bet if he hadn't. I think you're right though - if I'm calling the turn I should call the river, probably. He did bet the river pretty darn big, but that could mean he doesn't want a call as easily as it could mean he does. He was actually playing pretty tight, from what I could tell, and his turn bet was a little large - I can maybe consider folding the turn.
Thanks very much for the analysis!
Hey so here's another PXF hand history, this one from the $10 rebuy 55k gtd as well. I'm totally not posting this to brag; the advice I got from posting the other two complete hand histories was extremely valuable, and that advice along with watching some PXF videos has helped my game immensely I think. Anybody who watched some of the other HHs I posted a few weeks ago will probably notice a dramatic shift in my style in this one - much much more aggressive and unafraid to lose. Anyways, here's the complete hand history from the 55k the other night.Viewer Only Version: http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HH65767/ChopHand History Analyzer Version: http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA65767/Chop/9884 And here are some of the hands which I thought were interesting, or would like feedback on. Note, if anybody is interested in watching the whole thing or parts of it, that it is a rebuy until hand #59, and also that we immediately agreed to a chip count chop heads up after hand #523, so none of the heads up hands were actually played (once the chop was done we played it out, and he clearly wanted the TLB points more than me as you can see from me pushing nearly every hand :club:). If anybody wants to watch just the final table, it starts at hand #348. I've bolded a few of the hands I thought were particularly interesting. 45 - JTs - Questionable, but it's the rebuy period so anything goes...75 - AA I think I played my aces poorly here.112 - A6 - Am I afraid of a set here? My opponent here is a good player, despite the fact that he played this hand poorly - he really has to shovel the flop or fold the turn IMO. But back to decision-based thinking...how about how I played it? 173 - 22 - Let him hang himself on the turn? He afterwards told me he folded TT, but that he would also have basically been done with the hand if I'd smooth called his raise. 187 - AJ 229 - TT243 - KT - My plan certainly was to check/call, but his bet tells me he has it. Lead out here?255 - TT - I think I played this poorly. Why did I check the flop, somebody please tell me...And should I absolutely raise the river?290 - AJ - The new and improved aggressive TW. It's a good thing I got over my distaste for AJ, since I got it like 50 times in this tourney...341 - Boom. Seriously though I can't tell if I played this hand like a genius or like a donkey and just got lucky. Opponent here is laggy, but a very good player from what I can tell (and from his stats).360 - 88 - I make this play 100% of the time here, yes?371 - 33 - Can I please play this hand worse? 386 - 77 - Squeeze please. 419 - AA - Terrible. Simo pointed this out in my other PXF HH, but I did it again here. Instead of my standard 2.5xish raise, I go exactly 3x for like the first time. So stupid. 439 - 77 on 644 board, but I let him take it. 441 - Yeah I knew he had 99. No but seriously, why on earth would I check this flop??? ISAP.458 - A9 - Pretend eripio didn't push here. Obviously as played it's an instafold, but before his push I was very much debating a call, and leaning towards yes. 513 - A3 - Tough turn decision.518 - 66 - Ugly spot, I have to fold this, yes?So yeah. Can I please run better at the final table? No seriously, I get AJ or better like every other hand, it's beautiful. Any input would be much appreciated, and if anybody wants to go through and watch pieces of it I very much reccomend watching the final table, I think some general advice would be very helpful.Okay I do have one little brag - I was the tourney chipleader at first break (just barely), and ended up chopping HU like 7 hours later. Weeeeeeee.
45 - spewage - you already have a healthy stack, you are probably 20% to win the hand 9/10 times.75 - I think the way you played them was fine. If he has AK / KK / QQ and maybe even AQ/JJ you get his stack. If you smooth, you are giving better odds to the limpers to call, and you could end up seeing a 4-way flop which is NOT what you want lol112 - I don't think you can be scared of the set here, this is AK / AQ or flush draws too often to get away.173- hmm tough one, but yes, I try to maek this look like a missed AK and hope that no over comes on the turn. On the other hand, if he has QQ-AA a reraise on the flop probably stacks him. One big thing to consider is that he could be making a move on you, trying to get you off of overs. If you smooth here, you give him more room to hang himself. I would say there is a good chance he didnt actually have TT.187 - Check/fold is fine, although I dont mind a preflop fold depending on the table dynamic229 - What do you think about a s&g here? Unless your opponent is particularly tight, folding preflop is out of the question in my mind243 - fold preflop255 - You know you screwed this one up. However, after checking the flop, playing passively is fine.290 - Ballsy, yet standard.341 - A good lag player is betting when checked to 80% of the time here, of which he has a hand which can call your c/r only about 50% of the time in my opinion. It's definitely a risky play, but I like it.360 - tough one - depending on your read of the villain, a fold isnt awful bc you are never ahead if he calls you. Barely ahead - way behind type of situation. 371- probably just fold - although I don't mind the way you played it, with all the gravy in the pot, a race wouldnt be bad. Smooth calling allows a big hand to come over the top and tell you to leave.386 - nice - though absent of reads I dont' mind a fold here (im not going through the whole history to develop reads) 458 - absent push - i call - too good of a price. If he has like 1 mil, i probably fold513 - Turn decision isnt as difficult if you bet the flop :D
45 - spewage - you already have a healthy stack, you are probably 20% to win the hand 9/10 times.Nah not with their ranges. I think I'm against 44 and A7 type hands a decent amount of the time there. 173- hmm tough one, but yes, I try to maek this look like a missed AK and hope that no over comes on the turn. On the other hand, if he has QQ-AA a reraise on the flop probably stacks him. One big thing to consider is that he could be making a move on you, trying to get you off of overs. If you smooth here, you give him more room to hang himself. I would say there is a good chance he didnt actually have TT.Nice breakdown. Good point too about the TT. When somebody asks me my cards online I would say I lie upwards of 98% of the time, unless it's an fcper perhaps :club:, but I'm pretty likely to believe my opponents when they tell me their hand. Perhaps I shouldn't be.187 - Check/fold is fine, although I dont mind a preflop fold depending on the table dynamicYou guys really want me to open-fold AJ? That just seems wasteful. 229 - What do you think about a s&g here? Unless your opponent is particularly tight, folding preflop is out of the question in my mindS&G is a possibility, although usually it's done when you are the short stack, and also when you have a hand weaker than tens. Somehow it seems like a nice play here though. 243 - fold preflopI agree.341 - A good lag player is betting when checked to 80% of the time here, of which he has a hand which can call your c/r only about 50% of the time in my opinion. It's definitely a risky play, but I like it.I'm not sure I have the balls to pull that play with complete air yet, but I wish I did... 360 - tough one - depending on your read of the villain, a fold isnt awful bc you are never ahead if he calls you. Barely ahead - way behind type of situation. Hmm interesting. I disagree that folding is an option here. Either push or stop and go IMO. 513 - Turn decision isnt as difficult if you bet the flop :DAgreed, I didn't play it well. I think the turn might be a fold vs him and his big bet.
Thanks very much!
Bah, I havent had chance in the last couple of days, and now I'm off to sunny Gran Canaria for a week. Will bookmark this thread and analyse the tourney when I get back.
Cool cool, no obligation but I'd be very happy to get your analysis :club:.
  • 1 month later...

I said I'd do it, and I only remembered tonight. I know it's over a month ago, but here goes:74: I raise preflop. KQ has a definite edge on the limper's range.75: I like the raise size, although I'd be sorely tempted to make it a little smaller to encourage a little more action.78: Don't make a habit of it. I read a line the other day "loose limps sink chips", and it's very true.80: Raise preflop. There's more than just set value there with TT.86: I might raise. It's a good spot for aggression, and you have a good hand to do it with. I'm also tempted to bet the flop. I think the turn is a fold. You don't know what the BB has, and you could be drawing slim. I don't think you have too much in the way of implied odds either. The only way is if he has trips which hasn't made a boat, and you won't know until you've lost a fair amount of chips.91: Probably best to fold. I overvalue AJs so I'd probably see a flop and go broke.92: I'm always unsure with these. What range should you complete with if there are a fair amount of limpers? I don't think you're missing a lot of value by folding rag aces there.93: Squeeze play (well, the Barry play)? 3 limpers and you're on the button. I think it's a good spot.94: I prefer a stronger flop bet. $600 into $1325 is pretty weak. I'd make it about $750. Just crossing over the 1/2 pot line seems to make a difference.112: Lead stronger on the flop. There are a lot of draws there. When BB raises you to 3200 I like your raise size.137: I probably complete. I :club: flops OOP with suited junk though.138: Good spot to raise. Very good. CO will rarely limp a big hand obv (edit: lol - he had Th3h), and there's ~$2.5k in the middle already. 139: After the previous hand I think raising here is a very good idea. You know what he'll limp with.146: Tempted to call. I think it's close.150: Not tempted to go for 4 consecutive pots?153: I probably make it $5k preflop. There's already over $4k in the middle and you're against a limper and the SB. As played, I usually check the flop.160: My standard raise would be a little smaller. Probably $3.6k or $4k. I like the flop call, but I would almost always check the turn. You either snap off a river bluff, or you likely get a call from a weaker hand on the river.173: Good flop bet. I might not reraise though. I may just call and look to either check the turn or make a weak lead to look like a blocking bet. There are a few lines, and I don't know which one I prefer.179: Marginal preflop. I like the passive line postflop. I might even check the river if I think he has missed overs or would value bet KK/QQ.182: Again, my preflop raises would be smaller. I think $5k would be my standard at this level. It's really a case of what you are comfortable with.187: Fold preflop. You can't possibly pass up any signifiant equity by folding AJo UTG.197: You could raise there. You've been very quiet for a while and you haven't tried a single steal so far (that I can remember).198: You made a raise to $8k with AJo UTG, but here you make it $7.6k on the button with Q9s. Just make sure you are aware of your betting patterns.199: Possible blind stealing opportunity.201: I think a larger flop bet (~$14k) would be better. It's only a small difference, but I think $12k encourages him to make a move at you, and you can't stand pressure with this hand.205: Standard.214: Possible steal opportunity.229: Standard.236: Annoying, but standard.243: Fold preflop because this is exactly what happens when you catch a 'good' flop. I check the flop (I play passive with a lot of these situations) without knowing how I'll respond to a bet. It's tough, but I think it's a fold. I can't help thinking he has AK, but AJ wouldn't surprise me. It's odd - I think we might be getting correct odds to call here (or at least calling isn't a big mistake), but I really don't want to. I fold and pretend it never happened.246: Close. Folding probably marginally better than calling.250: You changed your raise size again (in consecutive hands). I don't think it's a problem, but it's something to keep aware of.255: Again, your raise changed. I play it the same. I really want to raise the river, but I think calling is better. You'd hate to have him shove.256: You raise AJo UTG, but fold QJs. I would prefer it the other way round, but w/e.260/267/268: Chances to take the blinds.277: I probably check behind on the flop. Encourages a bluff shove on the turn.299: Finally! That's the first actual steal you've made.300: Another potential steal opportunity.341: Hmm. I like it. I would check that flop with a wide range, so for me it's plausible that I would have an ace. Would you check an ace there?346: Possible steal opportunity.351: Meh, I don't hate it. I might fold/raise preflop and I might check the flop.360: You have no other option. 100% shovel. 88 is too hard to play postflop OOP so calling is a bad choice.362: Oh, come on. Raise with rags for once. Steal the blinds.371: I'd raise to $200k to isolate.387: I might call there. Folding isn't bad though.390: Interesting that you raise A2o, but you pass up on many situations with other, more coordinated hands.394: I play it the same. No point doing anything else.395: I see this as a better spot than 390 to raise.419: Definitely raise smaller. I don't even mind checking there to trap.422: I might raise there.423: I'm usually raising there.439: I don't mind calling preflop, but I'm not one to reraise much anyway. Raise the flop though. (If I'm honest, I probably play this exactly the same as you, but I think raising the flop is better)441: Bet the flop. I probably call the turn as played, but that's just because AK + gutshot = teh nuts.456: T9o on the button is good enough to play.466: I couldn't bring myself to fold there. Probably a leak.499: Raise preflop.510: I would raise.513: Bet the flop. I probably fold the turn, and river is a definite fold for me.518: Getting 25:11 I call there. You are likely to either have the best hand or a live flush draw. It seems surprising, but you have a good amount of equity against most shoving hands there.Oh, and I was confused about the heads up play until I realised you were both sat out, and then you were playing for no prize.Basically my overall advice is the same as last time. I think you need to open up more. You don't steal blinds, and you don't resteal. I only pointed out the most obvious places for stealing (there were quite a few), but there were others I could have mentioned.I don't mean go for every single one obviously, but I really think you had to rely on the cards at times to stop you from being blinded out.One overriding point is that you seem to like stealing with AXo but won't raise with something like 97o in the same position. I think it's often better the other way round because of the difficulties in playing postflop with a rag ace.Again, congrats on the win.Mark

86: I might raise. It's a good spot for aggression, and you have a good hand to do it with. I'm also tempted to bet the flop. I think the turn is a fold. You don't know what the BB has, and you could be drawing slim. I don't think you have too much in the way of implied odds either. The only way is if he has trips which hasn't made a boat, and you won't know until you've lost a fair amount of chips.Yeah that hand was a little weak/spewy.91: Probably best to fold. I overvalue AJs so I'd probably see a flop and go broke.AJNW92: I'm always unsure with these. What range should you complete with if there are a fair amount of limpers? I don't think you're missing a lot of value by folding rag aces there.I'd complete if it was suited for sure.94: I prefer a stronger flop bet. $600 into $1325 is pretty weak. I'd make it about $750. Just crossing over the 1/2 pot line seems to make a difference.I agree, probably more like 900 is better I think. 139: After the previous hand I think raising here is a very good idea. You know what he'll limp with.You make a good point about my lack of stealing limped pots. I actually have been doing it a lot more lately.153: I probably make it $5k preflop. There's already over $4k in the middle and you're against a limper and the SB. As played, I usually check the flop.Hmm.173: Good flop bet. I might not reraise though. I may just call and look to either check the turn or make a weak lead to look like a blocking bet. There are a few lines, and I don't know which one I prefer.My thinking is that if he's gonna get it in on the turn, he's gonna get it in on the flop most likely. 179: Marginal preflop. I like the passive line postflop. I might even check the river if I think he has missed overs or would value bet KK/QQ.I agree with you about preflop. I think that he's checking 2 pair all day on the river there, except maybe kk/qq like you mentioned, but those are a small part of his range. 187: Fold preflop. You can't possibly pass up any signifiant equity by folding AJo UTG.Ok, since you're like the 3rd person to say that I'm semi-convinced. I even folded AJo utg last night...243: Fold preflop because this is exactly what happens when you catch a 'good' flop. I check the flop (I play passive with a lot of these situations) without knowing how I'll respond to a bet. It's tough, but I think it's a fold. I can't help thinking he has AK, but AJ wouldn't surprise me. It's odd - I think we might be getting correct odds to call here (or at least calling isn't a big mistake), but I really don't want to. I fold and pretend it never happened.Yeah overcalling there is not a good play at all on my part. 255: Again, your raise changed. I play it the same. I really want to raise the river, but I think calling is better. You'd hate to have him shove.I dunno, I think that the best play could be shoving it in there. He very rarely has me beat IMO, and sometimes he's gotta be calling me playing the board. I dunno, which is more likely - him having JJ, QQ, AA, Kx, or him calling my shove with XX?299: Finally! That's the first actual steal you've made.Once every 299 hands, that's my motto. 341: Hmm. I like it. I would check that flop with a wide range, so for me it's plausible that I would have an ace. Would you check an ace there?Definitely against that opponent I would check an ace.371: I'd raise to $200k to isolate.I know, it was a pretty blatant mistake I think. It's a clear raise/fold situation, and folding might be better. 395: I see this as a better spot than 390 to raise.Yep I think you're right.466: I couldn't bring myself to fold there. Probably a leak.I dunno, I really should be raising a lot more often with those hands.518: Getting 25:11 I call there. You are likely to either have the best hand or a live flush draw. It seems surprising, but you have a good amount of equity against most shoving hands there.Possibly, but I'm just so afraid that he has a pair and a better draw, leaving me nearly dead. Oh, and I was confused about the heads up play until I realised you were both sat out, and then you were playing for no prize.Basically my overall advice is the same as last time. I think you need to open up more. You don't steal blinds, and you don't resteal. I only pointed out the most obvious places for stealing (there were quite a few), but there were others I could have mentioned.I don't mean go for every single one obviously, but I really think you had to rely on the cards at times to stop you from being blinded out.One overriding point is that you seem to like stealing with AXo but won't raise with something like 97o in the same position. I think it's often better the other way round because of the difficulties in playing postflop with a rag ace.Again, congrats on the win.Mark
Thanks a lot for all the feedback!
what is the easiest way to upload handhistories??? I tried setting one up but it didnt work so maybe i'm doing something wrong.. whats the quickest way to copy the HH???
You have a subscription, right? Just go to upload multi-table hh's, then fill in the info and down near the bottom click 'browse' and then find the file of the hand history you want, and upload it. You can also copy-paste it in if you want, but I wouldn't do that for a full hand history just cuz it's slow.Also though, I tried uploading one for StupidKid last night at his request, but it was going all screwy and would only upload half of it. Never had a problem before, I'm gonna go try again, but maybe the site is screwy today or something?