Need help depositing $1000 onto a pstars or full tilt account. What would be the most realistic and cheap (meaning paying minimal fees) process in doing this? I've thought about using a reloadable VISA all access card. Using epassport seems to cause to many troubles with a lot of fees. Any advice or opinions would be appriciated

Need help depositing $1000 onto a pstars or full tilt account. What would be the most realistic and cheap (meaning paying minimal fees) process in doing this? I've thought about using a reloadable VISA all access card. Using epassport seems to cause to many troubles with a lot of fees. Any advice or opinions would be appriciated
Full Tilt, use your ATM VISA card. No deposit fees. It shows up as a purchase to cassandra floral. Really easy. GL
Would a VISA debit card work on full tilt? I think it works on pstars, havent tested it yet.
Yes, please see my post above.
Yes, please see my post above.
Question with that though. I tried doing that and it wouldn't let me because my bank is gay with the e-gaming crap. I know a few sites that you have to call to get it to work. If I call them, will it work?

My ATM card doesn't work either (B of A)You could use 4 $250 gift2go cards. Most Walgreens only carry the $100 ones. For the $250's, use their website. (same $5.95 charge per card)Do you need $1000 all at once ? Pokerstars deposit bonus is only up to $50

Right now the best way is to go to Vegas and find an FCPer who wants cash in hand in exchange for a transfer on stars/ftp. Shouldn't be too hard this time of year.

My ATM card doesn't work either (B of A)You could use 4 $250 gift2go cards. Most Walgreens only carry the $100 ones. For the $250's, use their website. (same $5.95 charge per card)Do you need $1000 all at once ? Pokerstars deposit bonus is only up to $50
min 50

4x $250 Gift to go cards seems alright. $5.95 fee each so around 24 dollars in fees for a 1k deposit, sounds good. Does anyone have any experience in these gift to go cards, I have never used them and would like some feedback. As for driving to Vegas and asking a FCPer for a cash transfer, that seems a little out of the way for me, I wouldnt want to drive that far in this weather just for this issue.

You need a reason to go to Vegas? Hell just mail me the dough and I'll hop on a flight. All I need is an excuse - gee honey I have to go to Vegas to work out this business deal.

I pay around a $2.50 fee (don't know the exact amount) per deposit, using my mastercard. So, to me $2.50 sounds a lot better than $24 in fees. Pokerstars charges no fees for using my card, and as I said, the fee from mastercard is minimal.

4x $250 Gift to go cards seems alright. $5.95 fee each so around 24 dollars in fees for a 1k deposit, sounds good. Does anyone have any experience in these gift to go cards, I have never used them and would like some feedback. As for driving to Vegas and asking a FCPer for a cash transfer, that seems a little out of the way for me, I wouldnt want to drive that far in this weather just for this issue.
The drive to vegas to get money deposited is just the excuse you use to get around those nagging: "Where are you going?" questions from your wife.This thread had you so covered but you blew it. No way she will not see through it now.good luck not going to vegas