Prepaid Visa Cards

hi i want to purchase one of those prepaid visa cards but am not sure which one to buy, and which ones work. reason i want to buy one is that loading money to epassporte takes forever and i am impatient. so which card do i buy and where can i buy it, would cvs carry some? also can i deposit immediatly or do i have to wait? and lastly if you deposit with the visa card can you withdraw through another option like epassporte?

This has been posted a few times already. Easy solution for you though. Walgreens sells Visa gift cards, they are yellow and are called gift2go. Denominations range from $25 up to $100, with the $100 cards having a $5.95 activation charge. These cards work for funding both FTP and PS accounts.You cannot withdraw to these cards, although you can to your epassporte account. Also your deposits are effective immediately. Have not seen them anywhere else except for Walgreens.

DO NOT get the Vanialla Visa Gift Cards...they will not work anywhere onlinethe all access ones are the ones you need, i got the silver reloadable one...workes nicely

This has been posted a few times already. Easy solution for you though. Walgreens sells Visa gift cards, they are yellow and are called gift2go. Denominations range from $25 up to $100, with the $100 cards having a $5.95 activation charge. These cards work for funding both FTP and PS accounts.You cannot withdraw to these cards, although you can to your epassporte account. Also your deposits are effective immediately. Have not seen them anywhere else except for Walgreens.
I had heard this, but they are having problems with them. I went to buy one the other day and apparently they had a programming problem where people were able to put $$$ on them they did not pay for. So they have recalled them.I just went to safeway and got a regular $100 Visa gift card that said it can be used for anything and it worked for me to get set up on my Pstars account. This was 3 days ago.
hi i want to purchase one of those prepaid visa cards but am not sure which one to buy, and which ones work. reason i want to buy one is that loading money to epassporte takes forever and i am impatient. so which card do i buy and where can i buy it, would cvs carry some? also can i deposit immediatly or do i have to wait? and lastly if you deposit with the visa card can you withdraw through another option like epassporte?
Who thinks puting this topic as a sticky subject would be useful? Or something that has a list of deposit methods for different sites. How many different topics have been started out about the Visa card...Not ragging on the OP, although search option is wonderful.
Has anyone had any sucess using the simon mall giftcards to directly deposit into the pokerstars account?
I just purchased one but I haven't received it yet through email...how long do these things take to get?

i know the there was many posts about this and i did read most of them but i wanted to know if i could withdraw with epassporte and also exactly which card to get, seeing as some don't work, as well as if i could go home and start using it. does anyone know if cvs carries a card that works, because there is on walgreen near me.

i know the there was many posts about this and i did read most of them but i wanted to know if i could withdraw with epassporte and also exactly which card to get, seeing as some don't work, as well as if i could go home and start using it. does anyone know if cvs carries a card that works, because there is on walgreen near me.

Who thinks puting this topic as a sticky subject would be useful? Or something that has a list of deposit methods for different sites. How many different topics have been started out about the Visa card...Not ragging on the OP, although search option is wonderful.
I think that is an awesome idea. I know I've answered this question at least 20 timesAs Bob said, Dabs, this is no slam on you. You did have the specific epassporte question too, but otherwise this question is asked every other day. Trust me, we all want more people to be able to get money online :club: , but we are reposting the same info.....my fingers get tired !
The ones at my CVS do not work. You want an all access card or a gift2go card. Walgreen has gift2go cards in denominations up to $100. At their website gift2go.net they have ones for up to $250 and they will mail it so you get it in a few days. Once you receive it, you need to call them to activate it. If you need it today, do a search for pokerinc on this forum. Yesterday he gave info about instant online visas.I know that you can withdraw by check if you deposit via prepaid visa. I'm not positive about withdrawing to epassaporte. Back in the day (prior to UIGEA) most sites required that you withdraw by the same method that you deposited. Those restrictions have changed considerably now. I think it's best to check with each site with that specific question. I think your first post mentioned Pokerstars....they send out checks very quickly by mail. Why pay epassaporte fees ?

BUMP i ended up getting the greendot prepaid visa card and activated it. but i do not know my acount number, they did not email me it or anything. i feel really stupid but does anyone else who has gotten the greendot know how to get their acount number? :club:

There are a few different places to get these prepaid credit cards...but one of the best is the Mastercard offered at Money Mart (called Titanium...they're silver). You can depoist any amount that you want all the way up to $3000 , with a standard activation fee of around $4. These cards work on mostly every site that I have played on (PokerRoom, Stars and Party).You cannot withdraw to these cards but as long as you have the funds in your online poker account... you can withdraw to any other method that they offer on the site (including epassporte) Also your deposits are effective immediately. Hope this helps...

Lately, I have found that it is far easier to just take my cash to the bathroom where I then flush it down the toilet. Immediate results, similar to my recent experience on PS without all the wasted time and drama.My family is better for it!

Alright I just bought a Simon.com card and activated it and all that but it doesn't work on pokerstars. WTF is up with that?

Has anyone had any sucess using the simon mall giftcards to directly deposit into the pokerstars account?
no they do not work.
Alright I just bought a Simon.com card and activated it and all that but it doesn't work on pokerstars. WTF is up with that?
it will not work.
derek_pizzle, go to the website and verify the card for "online spending" they will ask you for your name, address etc just make sure its the same as what you have at pokerstars. If that some reason dont work go to your local walgreens and buy the green dot card that works fine.
that might work
derek_pizzle, go to the website and verify the card for "online spending" they will ask you for your name, address etc just make sure its the same as what you have at pokerstars. If that some reason dont work go to your local walgreens and buy the green dot card that works fine.
just tried that with mine. didnt work, but maybe it takes a while. lemme know hows the other ones goes.

I already verified the account and did all the stuff I need to, still doesn't work.

my activation was incomplete somehow even though it said it was activated but w/e. currently on hold trying to speak to someone. ill probably end up depositing to my epassporte acount so i can withdraw there and should have no problems with stars or ft, plus doing this will give me two deposit options qualifying me for increased limits, yay :club: now if only i can talk to someone! ive been on hold for like 20 mins. :D