100-20'000 Challenge Within 2 Months

here's my challenge.... Im gonna offer 3 to 1 that none of these guys make their goal. I imagine I can turn 100 into 20,000 in no time this way. Who wants some action?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people want to get this challenge playing SNGs? It's the worst grind out of MTTs or Cash games...

here's my challenge.... Im gonna offer 3 to 1 that none of these guys make their goal. I imagine I can turn 100 into 20,000 in no time this way. Who wants some action?
LOL i agree!! I told you we need an over under on how long it takes them to go broke!
make it 35:1 and maybe. maaayyybe.
5 people so far :club:
lawl.no originality around this place eh. I start a race to turn a couple hundred into thousands and now this guy is taking ridiculousness to a new level.5 people in for what? a goal that will never be reached in time?making 20k from 100 in 8 weeks is nothing but luck.do you see why?Good Luck
Obviously it can be done. You just have to start with $500. Talk to NoSup4u. Update:My goal: Original $500 in my PS account turned into $25K by end of March.Day 1: Up $500, mostly one tabling 3/6NLDay 2: DNP onlineDay 3: up $2800. Two tabled 3/6NL for about 2 hours (2 tabled 3/6NL with 1000 remember) Will play more this afternoon. (Note: didn't play anymore)Mark
so this is Nosup4u's post? or your numbers?did u copy this from him? I'm a bit lost, i was unaware he did a run like this.regardless though, notice the bold section, any of these crazy runs where you're playing poker everyday for a month to try and make a brazillion dollars from nothing require luck.if you dont think that line proves it, than god have mercy on your soul
so this is Nosup4u's post? or your numbers?did u copy this from him? I'm a bit lost, i was unaware he did a run like this.regardless though, notice the bold section, any of these crazy runs where you're playing poker everyday for a month to try and make a brazillion dollars from nothing require luck.if you dont think that line proves it, than god have mercy on your soul
Ummm...for the record I didn't quote it right. I wish these were my numbers. They belong to the one and only NoSup4u.Enjoy all 80-something pages of this thread.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=88531

if ther ewas any real way to keep track of this, i would def bet that no one makes it giving 20-1. Assuming that they only have 100, and if they bust, they bust...and they have to get to 20k in two months. lol. and i guess NoSup did it, but u just gotta put ur whole roll on the line the first day and hope you double upp. My goal: Original $500 in my PS account turned into $25K by end of March.Day 1: Up $500, mostly one tabling 3/6NLand then the nexxt day you play triple up by playing two tables with ur whole roll on the line againDay 3: up $2800. Two tabled 3/6NL for about 2 hours (2 tabled 3/6NL with 1000 remember) Will play more this afternoon. (Note: didn't play anymore)

My race will officially start tommorow im gonna deposit today and start either tonight or tommorow and keep it all posted on my blog thing WHICH I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT ANYTHING IN MY SIGNATURE

lawl.no originality around this place eh. I start a race to turn a couple hundred into thousands and now this guy is taking ridiculousness to a new level.5 people in for what? a goal that will never be reached in time?making 20k from 100 in 8 weeks is nothing but luck.do you see why?Good Luck
I deffinitely see what your saying, but instead of 20'000 my goal is going to be as close to 20'000 within 2 months
My race will officially start tommorow im gonna deposit today and start either tonight or tommorow and keep it all posted on my blog thing WHICH I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT ANYTHING IN MY SIGNATURE
In the top right of the page click My Controls. Then on the left hand side bar (Menu), under the Personal Profile or w/e section there is a link titled Edit Signature.
I don't think any of us are actually expecting to make the 20k. Im in it just because it gives me something to focus my play on because I would like to put up some repectable numbers for this challenge. I agree something like your 10k challenge would be more realistic but I didn't come up with the concept for this one so I just threw my name into the barrel. Also I didnt see when you issued the challenge so I couldnt get in on that anyway. The timing of this one was better.
I don't think any of us are actually expecting to make the 20k. Im in it just because it gives me something to focus my play on because I would like to put up some repectable numbers for this challenge. I agree something like your 10k challenge would be more realistic but I didn't come up with the concept for this one so I just threw my name into the barrel. Also I didnt see when you issued the challenge so I couldnt get in on that anyway. The timing of this one was better.
This is offiially the dumbest challenge ever. Why dont you all set a realistic goal for yourself and try to actually acheive it?
This is offiially the dumbest challenge ever. Why dont you all set a realistic goal for yourself and try to actually acheive it?
I agree. I just deposited $50 earlier this week and based on my hours of play(4-6 hrs a week) and limits I play I have put a goal for myself at $1,500 by Sept 1st. I won't move up limits unless I know I can beat them on a regular basis.
Sorry that didnt come out right. I agree thats a dumb statement on my part. I am actually aiming for 10K but because the OPs challenge was 20K I am just folloing that. I believe it was rog who worked out the numbers, its a pretty insane amount of hours at an especially high ROI to make it all the way to 20K. If someone does make it huge props to them.

Like Steve Larson said...I don't think any of us will actually reach $20k...It's just a friendly challenge between amateur poker players. Undoubtedly if we're trying to run a BR of 100-200 someone will go broke. But undoubtedly someone will make millions by August as well. See you in Bobby's Room.

Like Steve Larson said...I don't think any of us will actually reach $20k...It's just a friendly challenge between amateur poker players. Undoubtedly if we're trying to run a BR of 100-200 someone will go broke. But undoubtedly someone will make millions by August as well. See you in Dre's studio.
FYP
lawl.no originality around this place eh. I start a race to turn a couple hundred into thousands and now this guy is taking ridiculousness to a new level.
You started nothing.
You started nothing.
i start more than you ever do.like how to pick up chicks, how to sleep with chicks, how to get chicks to call me back....you're way behind there teddyomg so pwned!!11!!lol come back to Rama Jama

I'm just saying if he thinks he's the originator he's dead wrong :)EDIT: LoL at above post, I'd come to Rama Jama but I'm running way too good online.

I'm just saying if he thinks he's the originator he's dead wrong :)EDIT: LoL at above post, I'd come to Rama Jama but I'm running way too good online.
obviously i didnt Invent the shiz, but i brought attainable goals back to life. Mark's was just retarded to say the least. he runs like God.