Omg I Miss Party Poker

So the latest CardRunners video out today is OMGLindseyLohan playing a bunch of 2/4NL 6 max on Party. I'm kind of horrified at some of the donkey moves the instructor does, like getting it all in with A9 on a 9 high flop. But he's almost always ahead. Its so sick. So anyway, I'm just lamenting Party Poker leaving after watching this, because the play is attrocious compared to Stars 2/4NL.Mark

So the latest CardRunners video out today is OMGLindseyLohan playing a bunch of 2/4NL 6 max on Party. I'm kind of horrified at some of the donkey moves the instructor does, like getting it all in with A9 on a 9 high flop. But he's almost always ahead. Its so sick. So anyway, I'm just lamenting Party Poker leaving after watching this, because the play is attrocious compared to Stars 2/4NL.Mark
i miss the huge tourney fields that 95% of the players had no chance of winning in.
I seriously cannot fathom the lifelong heater some players apparently enjoy. They endlessly get their money in bad and suck out and walk away winners.
Easy way to fix this is to just move to Canada.

Im going to be in Thailand/Asia for 6 months and I would LOVE to play on party again. How can I do this? getting money on/off party???Im tired of waiting for a table with one 38/15 semi-fish with 4 other lags waiting to bust him too.

no worries, it'll all be back soon!!! im optimistic
Dear God I hope so.
QFT
here is a quote from Bluff magazine of this monthThe rumor is that some of the online poker rooms that abandoned the market may be coming back into the U.S. despite the signing into law of the UIGEA - and some of them in a big way.A number of rooms that chose to remain in the US despite the law have reaped huge rewards, while not having their business significantly altered.could be very intersting summer and fall for online poker

I can still play there, but choose not to. Hate the software, and I'm turbo doom switched there, I still remember a couple years ago I'd be beating 2/4nl on every site I played but I'd get destroyed on the $25nl games. No, I'm not joking.

so it's the popular opinion that party is just as juicy as before and any canadian would be crazy not to play there right?
ive heard enough im going back. Its back baby it's back!!!