Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (final Table)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember they broadcasted last year's main event final table like this (meaning, you had to pay) and one of you geniuses were able to find a link so you could watch it without paying. Where you at now?!? :club:

Wait a tick...I think this is the audio for the final table. I think.It says on the page, "Listen to the Live Final Table Broadcast of Event 3," so I'm not completely sure till they start up.
nope buddy, that doesnt work, that costs money. If you were smart enough to click on it you would know that
Wait a tick...I think this is the audio for the final table. I think.It says on the page, "Listen to the Live Final Table Broadcast of Event 3," so I'm not completely sure till they start up.
I know but all I hear is ads
nope buddy, that doesnt work, that costs money. If you were smart enough to click on it you would know that
Uhhh....I did click on it and all I hear is cheezy 80s music.EDIT: Now I hear someone doing audio commentary, but the names aren't those that we're looking for...
I think you'll find if you're smart enough to click on it, that it doesn't cost money...it's also not audio of the shootout event.... I'll let you figure it out...maybe by clicking on the link:)

Ah, this whole time lag thing got me a bit confused (battaling GMT vs PDT with hour lags).Anyway, I notice the starting blinds are 3,000 - 6,000 with a 1,000 ante.So, for all you maths fans out there, that's a starting M of 16.6Not ideal is it?

I have the live feed and the feed just got started, I can try and remember to say some stuff when something cool happens.
Yeah, please do that, the important hands get mentioned in the live ticker anyway, but maybe you could post about other stuff, like who's raising all the time, etc.
Ah, this whole time lag thing got me a bit confused (battaling GMT vs PDT with hour lags).Anyway, I notice the starting blinds are 3,000 - 6,000 with a 1,000 ante.So, for all you maths fans out there, that's a starting M of 16.6Not ideal is it?
It'll probably make for action early, then a rut for a couple hours after three or four players are eliminated.
Uhhh....I did click on it and all I hear is cheezy 80s music.
No such thing as cheesy 80's music.That's like saying quality rap, it doesn't exist

So far 2 flops, E-Dog played both, folded first. Won second(a small pot) against DN heart flush on table and E-Dog had higher heart and DN folded for the river bet.