Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (final Table)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just shows a big black empty box for me where the video should be. I could never watch Cardplayer.com videos either, but every other video site works for me. And I have the latest MS Video player etc. Boo :(Mark
Try using a different web browser?
It just shows a big black empty box for me where the video should be. I could never watch Cardplayer.com videos either, but every other video site works for me. And I have the latest MS Video player etc. Boo :(Mark
Make sure your security settings in internet options are set on medium and you have the activex plugin installed.. http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/Indivsite/en/indivit.aspTry that too..
i bought the wsop live package thing..email: wsoplive2007@gmail.compassword: wsoplivefeel free to distribute and donate to guaran guy on fulltilt. :club:
You are a god, if I had money on FTP, I'd be shipping you some :D

I think thats the end of the tourney...Its up to you to interpret...Black screen..Soprano reference

I think thats the end of the tourney...Its up to you to interpret...Black screen..Soprano reference
The guy at the counter shot Daniel when he came out of the bathroom.
I've been following DN for the last 3-4 years, coming to this website week after week. If this is how they're going to end the tournament, without me knowing if he busts out or not...right in the middle of dinner...I feel kind of cheated...just saying. Maybe I'm not getting something.
yeah not the best selection..
Ty for the package! shipping you $5 on stars.

Don Baruch makes a sizable pre-flop raise and Negreanu simply smooth calls. The flop comes Qh Js 2h, and Negreanu bets out. Baruch quickly pushes all-in and Negreanu calls. Baruch shows K J while Negreanu flips over As Ks. The turn brings the Qh and the river brings the 2c, giving Baruch trips queens and the win. Negreanu slows down a little bit after this hand and starts to take more of a passive approach, quietly observing the other players. As a result of Negreanu's relented aggression, play has really slowed down for the entire final table as a whole.Man, that's a sick hand. Let's see:Negreanu: A :club: K :D Baruch: K :D J :D Board: Q :) J :D 2 :) Q :) 2 :icon_dance: Winning hand: Baruch wins with trip queens.Is this some sort of new poker game? With 2 or more decks?Good old card player updates...