Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (final Table)

Hand #96Hand #96 - Don Baruch (small blind) and Daniel Negreanu (big blind) see a flop of {8-Spades}{3-Hearts}{2-Diamonds}, Baruch bets, and Negreanu calls. The turn card is the {5-Clubs}, and both players check. The river card is the {6-Hearts}, Baruch checks, Negreanu bets small, and Baruch calls. Negreanu shows {5-Diamonds}{4-Clubs} for a pair of fives, and Baruch mucks. The holecams show that Baruch had {A-Spades}{2-Clubs} for bottom pair.
Pretty sure 45 makes a straight there...
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand #96Hand #96 - Don Baruch (small blind) and Daniel Negreanu (big blind) see a flop of {8-Spades}{3-Hearts}{2-Diamonds}, Baruch bets, and Negreanu calls. The turn card is the {5-Clubs}, and both players check. The river card is the {6-Hearts}, Baruch checks, Negreanu bets small, and Baruch calls. Negreanu shows {5-Diamonds}{4-Clubs} for a pair of fives, and Baruch mucks. The holecams show that Baruch had {A-Spades}{2-Clubs} for bottom pair.
doesn't he have a straight here?
doesn't he have a straight here?
They fixed it now.So I'm confused, is the live update commentary live? Like, is someone really looking at their hole cards and posting it online? I would think the players would be up in arms about that.Mark
They fixed it now.So I'm confused, is the live update commentary live? Like, is someone really looking at their hole cards and posting it online? I would think the players would be up in arms about that.Mark
It is one hour delay ... but yes I'm watching it "LIVE"..... :club:
Cant believe we dont have any moles kinda hangin around that can tip us off early.
I was just thinking about this, what prevents people in Vegas from tipping off others.
9 minutes since the last update. Something must have happened.
Updated Chip CountsSeat 1 - Don Baruch - 915,000Seat 2 - Daniel Negreanu - 1,155,000Seat 3 - Jared Davis - 630,000Pokernews^