Wsop Event #21 No-limit Hold'em Shootout $1,500 (final Table)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go daniel go. I wonder how much money he has on the line? Not just in the event. But side bets before the wsop that he would win a bracelet. glgl
I don't know, but DN was a hustler giving the 13-1 odds. Even if he wins a bracelet once every ten years he would skow a profit (given the total bets are the same from year to year). DN is so good he will win more often than that
I don't know, but DN was a hustler giving the 5-1 odds. Even if he wins a bracelet once every ten years he would skow a profit (given the total bets are the same from year to year). DN is so good he will win more often than that
fyp
I don't know, but DN was a hustler giving the 13-1 odds. Even if he wins a bracelet once every ten years he would skow a profit (given the total bets are the same from year to year). DN is so good he will win more often than that
Didn't he go 5 to one and 13 to one on a friend of his?
Hand #56 - Erick Lindgren Eliminated in 7th (sic) Place ($15,971)Hand #56 - Erick Lindgren (cutoff) and Don Baruch (button) see a flop of Jh 9h 5d, and there's a bet and a call. The turn card is the As, and Lindgren is all in, and Baruch calls with Ah 9d for two pair. Lindgren shows Ad 7h, and he's drawing dead. (The meaningless river card is the .) J would split, not dead. KYslim would be way better at reporting or commentating this
I think I really have a future after my debut performance in the fitzinabox invitational the other night.

idk if anyone mentioned this yet...i know one 2+2er took DN up on the 5:1 bracelet bet...for like 50k...so there is at least one tight butthole right now being flexed.wonder who else. haha.take it down daniel.- Jordan

idk if anyone mentioned this yet...i know one 2+2er took DN up on the 5:1 bracelet bet...for like 50k...so there is at least one tight butthole right now being flexed.wonder who else. haha.take it down daniel.- Jordan
looks like there will be one less 2+2er tonight
Doug Baughman Eliminated in 7th Place ($15,971)Hand #63 - Daniel Negreanu (small blind), Doug Baughman (cutoff), and Don Baruch (button) see a flop of Ks Jc 3c. Negreanu checks, Baughman bets, Baruch calls, Negreanu raises, Baughman moves all in, Baruch folds, and Negreanu calls with Ad Kh for a pair of kings. Baughman shows for an open-ended straight draw with a club flush draw, and it's nearly a 50-50 race from this point. The turn card is the Kd, giving Negreanu trip kings. Baughman needs an ace, a nine, or any club (but the king) to stay alive. The river card is the 2s, and Negreanu takes the pot. Doug Baughman is eliminated in seventh place, earning $15,971. The next player eliminated will receive $22,113 for sixth place.
his ace was dead...ace fills DNGL!!!

Hand #64Hand #64 - Brendan Lee (under the gun), Michael Wehner, and Daniel Negreanu (button) see a flop of Kc 10c 4s, and all three players check. The turn card is the Jc, Lee bets, and Wehner and Negreanu folds. Lee shows his Kd Kh to the table as he collects the pot, and the holecams reveal the other cards: Wehner: 9d 9hNegreanu: 5d 5sGood thing DN missed the flop

2 minutes ago | Posted by BJNemeth Updated Chip CountsA few hands, a few flops. Negreanu has a huge chip lead, taking command of the table. Seat 1 - Don Baruch - 330,000Seat 2 - Daniel Negreanu - 840,000Seat 3 - Jared Davis - 350,000Seat 4 - Thomas Fuller - 725,000Seat 6 - Brendan Lee - 185,000Seat 7 - Michael Wehner - 200,000