Watch Ft Live With Daniel And Erik Today!

Anyone else unable to subscribe?Bluff can you help me out any?I followed the link in your original post, and I went to where you start the registration process.I filled out all my personal info and clicked "register" and was taken to "unable to view this page," the error message I usuallyget when my internet is down.My connection is fine though so I'm assuming it's a problem with your site? I tried a full 5 times to no avail.I'd like to register but if I can't before the FT tonight I probably won't.Any one having the same problem?Stak

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the womens championship last night, the coverage isnt bad but the announcers suck! The one dude seems to have a lack of poker knowledge sounds like a washed up radio dj. The "Pro" Is Lacey someone or other, and i really didnt care if she knew anything about poker because she is hot and had some nice cleavage. Anyways DN TID

So we need to pay to watch this final table?If so has anyone already purchased the feed? If so can you PM me please i have some questions regaurding the feed,purchase and just some details.Thanks would be appreciated.

Should start at 3:30 PM EST. However, it really depends on Harrah's starting on time, so it could be delayed.Final table consists of the following:. Daniel Baruch 300,000 2. Daniel Negreanu 300,000 3. Jared Davis 300,000 4. Thomas Fuller 300,000 5. Fred Goldberg 300,000 6. Brandon Lee 300,000 7. Michael Wehner 300,000 8. Steve Baughman 300,000 9. Erick Lindgren 300,000
I think he meant 3:30 PST which is 6:30 Eastern. As that is what is on the site once you hit the link.

BTW, the feed starts at 3:30 PM PST and not EST as previously posted by bluff...it is on a one hour delay...get ur facts straight bluff media

Anyone else unable to subscribe?Bluff can you help me out any?I followed the link in your original post, and I went to where you start the registration process.I filled out all my personal info and clicked "register" and was taken to "unable to view this page," the error message I usuallyget when my internet is down.My connection is fine though so I'm assuming it's a problem with your site? I tried a full 5 times to no avail.I'd like to register but if I can't before the FT tonight I probably won't.Any one having the same problem?Stak
Stak, Web Browser settings should allow cookies and connection to the secure sites. if this does not work, please email me.
BTW, the feed starts at 3:30 PM PST and not EST as previously posted by bluff...it is on a one hour delay...get ur facts straight bluff media
Lighten up, Francis, it is called a mistake......post before yours already clarified.
Go without one cigar per month and upgrade to high speed. Trust me you'll like it.
Trade off is -EVInterweb is a fad
Go without one cigar per month
Bob - ever seen a grown man cry?
And I don't believe you about the dial up Balloon :club:
BG has more money than DOG.

Why can't I pay Bluff sub through Neteller/FTP/stars? I would like to sub but no ways to pay in finland without credit card :club:

This is definately spammage by bluff media posting this "courteous" piece of information that has been in a number of threads. Then Bluff Media lurking in this thread since he created it.When I posted the opportunity for a FCPer to make a little money by hooking up some other FCPers with the log in info if multiple log ins are permitted my post was deleted within 2 minutes.I don't really understand why the mods would be so protective of bluffs feed as to not let other FCPers find a way to watch this event without ponying up 50 dollars to a stream that is taking the whole Final Table environment and experience out of the WSOP.Matusow has already said he's not going in that "Fing Box" (box being the isolated curtain) if he makes a final table the tournament director last night said they would talk about it tomorrow luckily for them Mike busted 11th.This whole segregated Final table is worse than the ridiculous playing cards they used IMO.I can not for the life of my figure out why the mods would shoot down the opportunity for FCPers to rail DN without shipping 50.Imagine watching Hachems FT without all the AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE oy oy oy, this whole experiment is absurdLOL CAPITALISMAMENTS

This is definately spammage by bluff media posting this "courteous" piece of information that has been in a number of threads. Then Bluff Media lurking in this thread since he created it.When I posted the opportunity for a FCPer to make a little money by hooking up some other FCPers with the log in info if multiple log ins are permitted my post was deleted within 2 minutes.I don't really understand why the mods would be so protective of bluffs feed as to not let other FCPers find a way to watch this event without ponying up 50 dollars to a stream that is taking the whole Final Table environment and experience out of the WSOP.Matusow has already said he's not going in that "Fing Box" (box being the isolated curtain) if he makes a final table the tournament director last night said they would talk about it tomorrow luckily for them Mike busted 11th.This whole segregated Final table is worse than the ridiculous playing cards they used IMO.I can not for the life of my figure out why the mods would shoot down the opportunity for FCPers to rail DN without shipping 50.Imagine watching Hachems FT without all the AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE oy oy oy, this whole experiment is absurdLOL CAPITALISMAMENTS
LOL SOOOOO TRUE.....He is probably getting comission for every fcp player he can sighn up!!
Stak, Web Browser settings should allow cookies and connection to the secure sites. if this does not work, please email me.
i sent you an email at eric@bluffmagazine.com...please respond quickly if there's anything tha tcan be done as I would like to order it in time.