005-04-19 13:37:00Title: CardPlayer.com's Featured Table (#42)Log: Another CardPlayer.com featured table is #42, with the following players (listed by seat):1. Daniel Negreanu - $56,0002. Matt Russell - $53,0003. Michael Hauptman - $45,0004. Leonardo Fernandez - $51,0005. Kaelaine Minton - $51,0006. Jennifer Harman - $44,0007. James Keith - $52,0008. Nicholas Gonzalez - $48,0009. Ron Livingston - $48,00010. Mike Gracz - $52,000The players in seats 8 and 9 have not shown up. We're assuming that Nicholas Gonzalez (seat 8) is the actor from the hit TV show, "The O.C." and Ron Livingston is another actor from "Sex & the City" and "Office Space."MAN I LOVE THE OC

Daniel Negreanu (seat 1) raised to $700 from the button, Matt Russell (seat 2) called from the small blind, and Leonardo Fernandez (seat 4), who had limped under the gun, raised to $1,700. Negreanu and Russell both called. The flop came Ac-7h-6h, Russell checked, Fernandez bet $3,000, Negreanu called, and Russell called. The turn card was the 4d, Russell checked, Fernandez bet $15,000, Negreanu folded instantly, and Russell called. The river was the 9d, Russell checked, and Fernandez pushed all in for about $26,000 more, and Russell finally folded. Fernandez increased his chip stack to about $76,000.

Maybe someone should tell him that Josh and Eric are each up over 100k before he has a chance to find out for sure. I'm sure he'll either double up or go bust the next round! :wink:
Josh ended day one with 139k, 10th of the first flight :club: I'm sure Daniel knows...

I have been watching the updates on cardplayer.com for the first 2 days. Not as good as TV, better than work. Johnny Chan(A,A) had a great hand with Johnny Bax(K,K) He bet $13,000 on the turn and tried to take $8,000 back saying he could not see the chip color because of his shades, Bax and the floorman insist on the bet, Bax goes all in and Chan calls. Busts him out first ! D.N just lost about $5,000 in another hand. :club:

yeah he's from office space...I also watch the OC but dont remember him at all on that show once...anyone know who he was. Also Cardplayer.com now has the list of all entry's in heat 2....When are we gonna see Spiderman aka Tobey make a final table.

I have been watching the updates on cardplayer.com for the first 2 days. Not as good as TV, better than work. Johnny Chan(A,A) had a great hand with Johnny Bax(K,K) He bet $13,000 on the turn and tried to take $8,000 back saying he could not see the chip color because of his shades, Bax and the floorman insist on the bet, Bax goes all in and Chan calls. Busts him out first !
Best move ever.
I have been watching the updates on cardplayer.com for the first 2 days. Not as good as TV, better than work. Johnny Chan(A,A) had a great hand with Johnny Bax(K,K) He bet $13,000 on the turn and tried to take $8,000 back saying he could not see the chip color because of his shades, Bax and the floorman insist on the bet, Bax goes all in and Chan calls. Busts him out first !
Best move ever.
I'm sure there's a name for it. The "Unbluff" , or not.

2005-04-19 15:45:00 Title: CardPlayer.com's Feature Table- Updates on Negreanu and Fischman Log: At one of our featured tables on CardPlayer.com, table 42, Daniel Negreanu has just doubled up. Once down to about $30,000, Negreanu has just over $71,000 and is looking very healthy. By far the most active table today is featured table 43 . With Erick Lindgren, Tony Ma, Scott Fischman and Danny Nguyen, the action has not been lacking. Lindgren at one point was all in, and the WPT Bay 101 champion Danny Nguyen was eliminated earlier today. Scott Fischman has been right in the middle of this action and was a little suprised by it, "so far so good today, the table's kind of crazy and there is a lot of action. I am trying to stay out of the way and pick up a few pots here and there. I'm up to $63,000 by the second break so I'm happy." I wish they would give us more info on how DN doubled up.