Top 11 Helmuth Demands Now That He Has 11 Bracelets

Feel Free to add funnier onesTop 1111. Pocket 9’s beat Pocket Aces heads up. 10. Instead of Jacks they must be called Hellmuths9. Uncancel Bravo Celebrity Poker Showdown8. Movie based of his life star Russell Crowe instead of Haydan Christianson7. Switch photo of Main Event Championship in Amazon room to one that makes him look older than 146. Allow him 10 minutes of ranting each level of play without penalty5. All babies in U.S. must be potty trained with Official Hellmuth brand Baby Wipes4. Stop calling my cash game weak3. Stop making me dodge bullets, baby!2. Bye to final table of Main Event for as long as he is still bracelet leader1. Eliminate luck so he wins every time

From this point forward any bracelet winner has to take their picture with a fake mole on their face.
WinnA
Phil will never be a reporter, doesnt put mic by guy cant hear what he says
From what i have seen of him he would much rather hear himself talk!
All Main Event buy-ins will come with a box of Phil Hellmuth Energy Drinks to be given to one's girlfriend as an anniversary present
FYP

1 more thread about phil's 1 main event bracelet win2 more threads about phil's bracelets in 2 straight years3 more threads about phil's 3 bracelets in limit holdem4 more threads about phil's 4 final tables in last years wsop5 more threads about phil's 5 top 10 wpt finishes6 more threads about phil's 6 nl bracelets7 more threads about phil's 7 bracelets before the poker boom8 more threads about how many players phil beats at every final table he wins9 more threads about how many bracelets phil had when doyle and johnny both won their 10ths10 more threads about how many bracelets doyle and johnny have now11 more threads about phil's 11 wsop bracelets, the most by any player in historythose are all my demands, get to it