Man Im At The Rio And This **** Is Crazy

It's crazy here, any poker fan should get out here during the wsop. Its pretty cool to see all these known faces around while your playing. The action at the 2-5 nl games are just MONEY man bunch of donks out here. This is my first time out here during the wsop and its really fun and entertaining. I was walking into the RIO and the first person I see is Andrew Black shoving a sandwhich in his mouth just like anybody else, so weird lol. I was watching that Max guy play in a wsop event, I dont think he made the final tho but i stopped watching and went and played 2-5. Phil Laak walked right behind me while I was playing which was pretty wild. I saw that Windel guy that Negreanu busted out for that bracelet last year. Well so far its been a lot of fun and i think im def returning next year but with more money and to play in some events. there is a lotttttttttt of money to be made out here guys like its just unreal! alright time to get back to the rio and play some more, this morning i cashed out 1600. good luck to anyone out here, laters.

It's crazy here, any poker fan should get out here during the wsop. Its pretty cool to see all these known faces around while your playing. The action at the 2-5 nl games are just MONEY man bunch of donks out here. This is my first time out here during the wsop and its really fun and entertaining. I was walking into the RIO and the first person I see is Andrew Black shoving a sandwhich in his mouth just like anybody else, so weird lol. I was watching that Max guy play in a wsop event, I dont think he made the final tho but i stopped watching and went and played 2-5. Phil Laak walked right behind me while I was playing which was pretty wild. I saw that Windel guy that Negreanu busted out for that bracelet last year. Well so far its been a lot of fun and i think im def returning next year but with more money and to play in some events. there is a lotttttttttt of money to be made out here guys like its just unreal! alright time to get back to the rio and play some more, this morning i cashed out 1600. good luck to anyone out here, laters.
he IS just like anybody elsehave fun

Cool,u sure u just didnt hit hands today?i mean, i would think that there is Less donks during wsop time.simply because they plan around it, so they can see and meet their favorite players and feel like part of the action. And if they are that die hard, they are probably ok players.right?anyone disagree?

If you see some giant roughly 6 foot 8 with slightly big hips yell out " KEVIN KING" if he looksask him if he knows Erik Ryland he will lol
arent you a joke account?I thought this was tired and old?
If you see some giant roughly 6 foot 8 with slightly big hips yell out " KEVIN KING" if he looksask him if he knows Erik Ryland he will lol
troll, you're still here?
Cool,u sure u just didnt hit hands today?i mean, i would think that there is Less donks during wsop time.simply because they plan around it, so they can see and meet their favorite players and feel like part of the action. And if they are that die hard, they are probably ok players.right?anyone disagree?
Yeah. Not that I've ever played in vegas, but read what you wrote again. The average person going to vegas to see their favorite player and feel like part of the action is probably going to suck at poker. Most of their experience is probably watching it on tv and playing home games, maybe a little on the internet, and going to vegas once in awhile. I would think that any decently good cash game player would crush the games right now.
Yeah. Not that I've ever played in vegas, but read what you wrote again. The average person going to vegas to see their favorite player and feel like part of the action is probably going to suck at poker. Most of their experience is probably watching it on tv and playing home games, maybe a little on the internet, and going to vegas once in awhile. I would think that any decently good cash game player would crush the games right now.
but u get a lot of diehards who are their hometown hero's going there, not playing high stakes cuz their used to playing 1/2 or 2/4 etc.. or 10/20LHEi mean, when i was there last, the poker tables were packed with people who had just come from black jack, or were waiting to go to the club so they sat for an hour. etc.I think now, the players are there for poker reasons, and thus, the majority of them understand the fundamentals.
but u get a lot of diehards who are their hometown hero's going there, not playing high stakes cuz their used to playing 1/2 or 2/4 etc.. or 10/20LHEi mean, when i was there last, the poker tables were packed with people who had just come from black jack, or were waiting to go to the club so they sat for an hour. etc.I think now, the players are there for poker reasons, and thus, the majority of them understand the fundamentals.
You would think these things but from what I have seen at the tables that is not the case. There is a massive amount of donks at the RIO 2-5NL tables. I did not have a day like the OP as people are all to willing to call there whole stack off with gutshots, middlepair, etc.. Unfortunately for me they were hitting. LOL

the friends&family effect should make for alot of soft games. i think i have read that the cash games are soft around each wpt event because of this same effect. the entourage of each poker hero tends to have a number of bad players.

OK I guess I am like one the guys who listens to Jim Rome and has no idea what a clone is, but what is with all the Eric Ryalnd comments? Who is he, and what did he do to piss everyone off?

It's crazy here, any poker fan should get out here during the wsop... there is a lotttttttttt of money to be made out here guys like its just unreal!
No way! Un vegas? Lot's of money? The hell you say!j/k :club:

i'm packing right now. be there around midnight (7 hour flight w/ transfer). made it last year and it was nice cause i was next door at the Gold Coast. now i'm looking at 45 minutes to an hour getting there by bus. if i decide to go back to the hotel and then come back again i'm looking at 3 hours a day just getting there and back. think i'm just gonna rent a car