Chris Ferguson On Freerolls

In this article Chris Ferguson talks about a side project of his that's looking to create a bankroll of $10,000 starting from zero. His only means of starting out is by doing freerolls.Cardplayer.com had a quote of him from one of the recent tournaments about where he's at now. His bankroll stands at $660 and he's playing in .25/.50 NL games. It took him a long time to grind up to that level. He's done freerols for 9 months and earned a total of $23 from them :club: I wonder how many times he's gone broke, and how he can manage playing in the donkfests that are freerolls.

didnt thi happen like 3 years ago?
I believe the one 3 years ago was he started at $1 or something.This time it's at $0 which meant Jesus Freerolls.I wonder if the real Jesus played freerolls. Probably.
He did a $1 to $20,000 challenge. The difference here is he has to start at zero and freeroll his starting bankroll, instead of just depositing another dollar whenever he goes busto.
yeah, i thouhgt so too. maybe hes doing it again?opportunity cost tho. hes losing out on alot of money that he could be making, unless he has a bet going (like he did on the first one, if this is in fact another attempt)
He did a $1 to $20,000 challenge. The difference here is he has to start at zero and freeroll his starting bankroll, instead of just depositing another dollar whenever he goes busto.
ahhh, i gotchawell GL him lolfreerolls are a minefiled..i dont wast my time with them, lol

and you always have to have that one kid who becomes an alcoholic, drug abuser, nymphomaniac and has a gambling problem.Just make sure to have a son who works for the government. He will be fine :club: