Aces In Position / Deepstacked (1/2nl Live)

Villain is TAG, my image is also TAGNo reads on villain this particular hand.I've shown down a hand that I 3-bet earlier preflop (Ad Kd) on a AxxKx board. All of my other preflop re-raises have been folded to this session. Villain plays maybe one hand an hour, always aggressively, and has yet to showdown. I'm annoyed about this hand because villain is playing abnormally (preflop aggression, postflop passiveness), and I don't know what to put him on.Hero ($~400)Villain ($360)Hero is buttonSB, BB postUTG callsUTG+1 callsCO callsHero is dealt (Ad Ah)Hero raises to $12SB foldsBB foldsUTG raises to $25UTG+1/CO foldsHero re-raises to $55UTG calls $552-way Flop ($117)3d 4d 6hVillain checksHero bets $100Villain calls $1002-way Turn ($317)3d 4d 6h [9s]Villain checksHero checks2-way River ($317)3d 4d 6h 9s [9c]Villain bets $205 (all-in)Do we bet the turn here, and how much? What is my action on the river?

as played call river.Dont mind the turn check, I only bet if I think he'll call weaker hands instead of folding.

Really looks like Villain has QQ or KK here, maybe even ties you with AA. If he has 99 in this spot, I think you have to pay him off.The flop is great for you. The only thing you'd be worried about with a TAG limp-reraising with would be KK or AA. Since there is no K on the flop, you have to really feel you have the best hand. As played, you got him to put all his money in with (what looks like) KK, in which case you played it perfectly. Call.

I'm confused. He reraised preflop and called a 3 bet, then called your c-bet. This looks like 99-KK every time, 80% of which you are crushing. Why don't you just put him all-in on the turn? The river is a fairly easy call.

I pretty much agree with this being 99-AA, but more likely AK, AA, KK, QQ JJ.I'd probably raise a little more preflop. u went from 25 to 55. i'd opt for somewhere around 70. If u go broke with aces, it sucks. thats why u reload. But as played i really want to see u get committed on the turn.The only thing i see working here is that ur trying to rep AK. by re-raising prefop, c-betting the flop then checking the turn when u get called. looks like AK, although if that was the case u would insta call any river bet, and wouldnt be posting this hand.so it leads me to believe that u checked the turn for no good reasonI have a funny feeling that if he checked the river to you, you would check it down. which u wuld be losing lots of EV.

so it leads me to believe that u checked the turn for no good reasonI have a funny feeling that if he checked the river to you, you would check it down. which u wuld be losing lots of EV.
I thought the exact same thing. I don't know how you can't get it all-in here or not want to. I don't ever consider that I'm being. It would be one thing if he smooth called preflop that would make me worry more about a set but he was reraising, which definitely looks like a big pocket pair.

Looks like an overpair to me hoping to take it down on a somewhat dry board. He certainly didn't reraise and call you preflop with 9x. Seems like a standard call.

I checked the turn because I wanted to show weakness, and I didn't expect him to bet the river (that high). If he checked river again, I'd make a large bet that looked like an attempted steal preflop, on the flop, and on the river, so I would get paid off. I didn't think he would C/C two large bets without having me beat, so I tried to save my play for the river.I have no idea where I am because villain hasn't shown down a hand yet, and has only bet large and forced folds. I don't know if he's doing this with AA/KK type hands, or just choosing spots when people show weakness.

I checked the turn because I wanted to show weakness, and I didn't expect him to bet the river (that high).
He bet less than the pot. I don't mind the turn check cause we're looking to get it in on the river. JJ calling the river as opposed to the turn is higher (debatable by how much). I think the play is fine and I call the river.

I really don't see how you lay this down considering the size of the pot, it really looks like KK/AA?QQ to me with the high aggression from Villian preflop. The play looks fine to me although I would possibly have pushed on the turn to prevent him sucking out and getting another shot at hitting a set...what happened?

I'm confused. He reraised preflop and called a 3 bet, then called your c-bet. This looks like 99-KK every time, 80% of which you are crushing. Why don't you just put him all-in on the turn? The river is a fairly easy call.
Agreed.