Whats Everyones Talent?

I just wanted to know what people are talented in other than poker. Im not really talented in much but ive been told i can flow pretty gootim sure theres someone with a much more amazing talent though...maybe not

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prove it. Please.
He said he could juggle and eat box, not juggle balls and suck schlong.Once upon a time I had mad skills on the paintball field. (not really)I used to be a bartender, I can make some sweet shooters and killer martinis.I'm a mediocre gamer.

This sounds like a good opportunity to brag post. But i'm actually better then most people at so much shit I don't feel comfortable listing it all. That's still a brag post huh? Oh well, suck it \o/Edit: I see everyone else is posting stupid pet tricks (human tricks?) - You all win in that category.

I can play melodies by flicking my catheter with my fingernails.
FYPoh yeah, eat box.is this chunkyluver, or chunkylover's g/f? Because I think I was making progress with the g/f

been playing ice hockey for 18 years, including 4 years of college. i'd say it's somewhat of a talent.other talents: ping pong, gaming, typing, snowboarding, golf, typing 120+ wpm... that's all i got.