They should have Jacob the Jeweler design next year's bracelets. Talk about uber-blinged out bracelets....

How about body piercings instead? Can't you just picture a Brunson showing off his WSOP nipple rings?
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
A little throwup isn't enough. Get a bucket ready.I overheard David Williams say that if he won the thing, he'd wear it as a co ck-ring. Braggart!WSOP2007_HORSE_Event_Bracelet_WinCE_.jpg
Meh, this is the only motivation I need to win a WSOP event anyway. I'll buy my own damn bracelet and it'll look exactly the way I want it to...lolsmokey1.jpgActually, I'd just buy a really, really nice watch and have it engraved with the details of the tournament, at least I'd be able to wear that here and there without feeling like an idiot. Must be nice to be 21 years old and get handed that stack of cash, eh?
who is this in the pic?what a sick amount of money
who is this in the pic?what a sick amount of money
Steve Billirakis, right after he won Event #1 for roughly $560k. That's $500,000 in cash in his hands, and he just turned 21 less than a month ago. Must be nice, eh?
Steve Billirakis, right after he won Event #1 for roughly $560k. That's $500,000 in cash in his hands, and he just turned 21 less than a month ago. Must be nice, eh?
wow sick. each bundle must be 50k then.