If you won one, would you wear it around (at live games) or 'put it in the trophy case' ?
I can't even stand wearing a watch, so I can't imagine I'd wear one of these socially. It would go in the safe and only be pulled out when my ego needed inflating.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross @ the watchstrap
Yeah, I would definitely turn down the bracelet if I were to win one. After all, that watch strap would totally clash with my shoes.(sw)
I can't even stand wearing a watch, so I can't imagine I'd wear one of these socially. It would go in the safe and only be pulled out when my ego needed inflating.
agreed.but WTF @ not having the bracelets made by tiffany's.
Yeah, I would definitely turn down the bracelet if I were to win one. After all, that watch strap would totally clash with my shoes.(sw)
MINE TOO!!! HOW CRAZZZZY IS THAT?????seriously though, why have a watchmaker do the bracelets?

For years the bracelets were made by Neiman-Marcus, I'm assuming Corum offered to provide the bracelets and watches for free or at a steep discount in exchange for all the inherent publicity.Tiffany's doesn't really need the publicity, they're all about the almighty dollar.

Dude. If I were to win a WSOP bracelet I'd solder the clasp shut and pretty much wear it 24/7

This coming from someone who has never worn jewelry, not even the wedding ring most of the time, but the I kind of like the watch band. Maybe because I disliked the ones I have seen so much....

It kinda makes sense to have a watch maker do the bracelet, in a sense. Who honestly wears bracelets anymore as a guy? Maybe Pollack thought that having Corum make the bracelet would make it more wearable, thus giving the WSOP that much more exposure? I dont know.But I think those things look muy terible and I would rather have the classic gold bracelet.

This coming from someone who has never worn jewelry, not even the wedding ring most of the time, but the I kind of like the watch band. Maybe because I disliked the ones I have seen so much....
The watch band sucks. Kinda defeats the purpose winning multiple events when you can't even hear 'em jingle.
Looks like a watch strap with the 2007 WSOP part instead of the watch. Hope they look better in the future when I win one. LOL
That'll depend on who the sponsor is!Did you ever see the earrings that Varkoni had made for his wife from the extra links on his ME Braclet?
Looks like a watch strap with the 2007 WSOP part instead of the watch. Hope they look better in the future when I win one. LOL
Meh, this is the only motivation I need to win a WSOP event anyway. I'll buy my own damn bracelet and it'll look exactly the way I want it to...lolsmokey1.jpgActually, I'd just buy a really, really nice watch and have it engraved with the details of the tournament, at least I'd be able to wear that here and there without feeling like an idiot. Must be nice to be 21 years old and get handed that stack of cash, eh?