Doyle And The Godfather Theme

Howdy, I almost never post on here, but I just watched a PAD from last night, I believe it is a fairly old episode despite the fact that I had never seen it before.Anyway, Doyle's phone rings and his ringtone is the theme from Godfather. I just thought it was priceless; what a perfect ringtone. Also great that he answered when they were not supposed to...perfect.

Doyle is the one and only LEGEND of the game.
not true.
He can do whatever he wants in Vegas, no-one is gonna disrespect Doyle.
i disagree. while i respect his ability to play at such a high level at such an age, i don't know him and would have no problem treating him disrespectfully if the situation warranted it, although he's probably nothing but nice and we'd get along famously. :club:
i disagree. while i respect his ability to play at such a high level at such an age, i don't know him and would have no problem treating him disrespectfully if the situation warranted it, although he's probably nothing but nice and we'd get along famously. :club:
LOL, you're awesome.
i disagree. i don't know him and would have no problem treating him disrespectfully if the situation warranted it.
If I saw you dissrespecting Doyle, for any reason, I'd dissrespect you in the back of the head with a hammer.
Howdy, I almost never post on here, but I just watched a PAD from last night, I believe it is a fairly old episode despite the fact that I had never seen it before.
No, it was a NEW episode. For the next 3 weeks (unless they change the schedule again) all the episodes are new ones.

was surprised at how much I enjoyed having Raymer at the table. He's very nerdy, but nice and tells good gambling stories. His geeky bragging seems to get the others telling interesting stories too.And man, Huck's playing tight so far.

was surprised at how much I enjoyed having Raymer at the table. He's very nerdy, but nice and tells good gambling stories. His geeky bragging seems to get the others telling interesting stories too.And man, Huck's playing tight since forever.
FYP
was surprised at how much I enjoyed having Raymer at the table. He's very nerdy, but nice and tells good gambling stories. His geeky bragging seems to get the others telling interesting stories too.And man, Huck's playing tight so far.
Blasphemy!Thou shalt not disrespect Huck Seed!!
I just have to get this off my chest beofre we all die, I never really cared for the The Godfather
i thought all three were very boring and i fell asleep during the first and second onenever saw them againnever will
I just have to get this off my chest beofre we all die, I never really cared for the The Godfather
How can we make you like The Godfather?