The-toilet Getting Deep In Wsop #19

Denise Molloy Doubles UpDenise Molloy (the last female in the field) moves all in from the button for 49,000, and the online player 'The-Toilet' calls from the big blind. Molloy shows 4c 4s , and she's up against The Toilet's A c 9 c. The board comes Q dJs 3h 8s 5h , and Molloy doubles up to about 100,000 in chips.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise Molloy Doubles UpDenise Molloy (the last female in the field) moves all in from the button for 49,000, and the online player 'The-Toilet' calls from the big blind. Molloy shows 4c 4s , and she's up against The Toilet's A c 9 c. The board comes Q dJs 3h 8s 5h , and Molloy doubles up to about 100,000 in chips.
That might explain it.
I get a good chuckle every time I see an update referring to "The Toilet".
i havent seen a single update referring to the toilet on any sites yet, but im probably blind
i havent seen a single update referring to the toilet on any sites yet, but im probably blind
Bluff's site, which I think is the same as pokernews, is referring to him as The Toilet.
Bluff's site, which I think is the same as pokernews, is referring to him as The Toilet.
ya its the same, i only saw 1 update with him though, but ty
ya its the same, i only saw 1 update with him though, but ty
Well, look closer. And stop arguing with me. :club:

this was from cardplayer

This probably looks kind of strange to most people.1 Lars Bonding 450,000 Up $235,000View_history 2 John Phan 375,000 Up $315,000View_history 3 Bertrand Grospellier 315,000 Up $208,200View_history 4 Roderick Cho 214,000 Up $118,800View_history 5 Sean Lefort 210,000 Up $81,000View_history 6 Devin Porter 205,000 Up $75,000View_history 7 Alex Bolotin 192,000 Up $18,000View_history 8 Joshua Ladines 190,000 Up $125,400View_history 8 The Toilet 190,000 Up $185,000View_history

'The-Toilet' is Flushed -- By Shawn Hattery's SetShawn Hattery raises from the button to 23,000, and "The-Toilet" calls from the big blind. The flop comes A c 9 d 5 d, and both players check. The turn card is the 2 d, The-Toilet checks, Hattery bets 90,000, and The-Toilet calls all in for less than that with A h 6 d-- a pair of aces. Hattery has for a pair of threes. The river card is 3 s-- the ! Hattery spikes a set on the river to win the pot, and eliminate The-Toilet in 22nd place, earning $14,445.

'The-Toilet' is Flushed -- By Shawn Hattery's SetShawn Hattery raises from the button to 23,000, and "The-Toilet" calls from the big blind. The flop comes {Ac}{9d}{5d}, and both players check. The turn card is the {2d}, The-Toilet checks, Hattery bets 90,000, and The-Toilet calls all in for less than that with {Ah}{6d} -- a pair of aces. Hattery has {3c}{3h} for a pair of threes.The river card is -- the {3s}! Hattery spikes a set on the river to win the pot, and eliminate The-Toilet in 22nd place, earning $14,445.

this is ridiculous...lol.. altho its hard not to laugh at the title of the postgg toilet :(1 outers ftmfl

Call me stupid, but wasn't it a 4 outer? Non diamond 4 for a wheel or the case 3?gg toilet

Call me stupid, but wasn't it a 4 outer? Non diamond 4 for a wheel or the case 3?gg toilet
Ya I mean we are splitting hairs here, but in addition to the wheel draw weren't there two remaining threes? Or did someone at the table announce that they folded one?
Ya I mean we are splitting hairs here, but in addition to the wheel draw weren't there two remaining threes? Or did someone at the table announce that they folded one?
3d gives Toilet a winning flush.
i bet he's pretty glad he didn't lead on that flop with top pair, nice check on the turn as well...playing a marginal hand like a6 he either knows he's good preflop or plans to steal. imo he played the hand horribly and deserved the bad beat.
This is one of the more retarded things I've ever read. Let's take a look at your logic. Toilet played his hand in a manner that made his opponent shove into him with 1 out on the turn and you say he played it poorly and deserved the beat? Also, lol at you judging how he played without any information on how the table was playing, how his opponent was playing, and how Toilet was playing.
i bet he's pretty glad he didn't lead on that flop with top pair, nice check on the turn as well...playing a marginal hand like a6 he either knows he's good preflop or plans to steal. imo he played the hand horribly and deserved the bad beat.
LOL :club: