Ace High Flush Draw On The Flop..

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($45.08)Button ($23.75)Hero ($24.70)BB ($16.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with Adiamond.gif, Kheart.gif. UTG raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.Flop: ($2.25) 5diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif, Tdiamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1, BB calls $1, UTG calls $1.Turn: ($5.25) 9spade.gif(3 players)what now??UTG is an aggresive but solid player & has so far been hitting a lot of flops... BB is quite a tight player... should I continue betting into this or check call?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($45.08)Button ($23.75)Hero ($24.70)BB ($16.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with Adiamond.gif, Kheart.gif. UTG raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.Flop: ($2.25) 5diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif, Tdiamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1, BB calls $1, UTG calls $1.Turn: ($5.25) 9spade.gif(3 players)what now??UTG is an aggresive but solid player & has so far been hitting a lot of flops... BB is quite a tight player... should I continue betting into this or check call?
Fire another one and see what develops imo. Not only do you have the nut-flush draw, but you also have a gutshot straight draw. Fire out $3. That might also be cheaper for you to see the river than if you checked and someone bet pot.
Fire another one and see what develops imo. Not only do you have the nut-flush draw, but you also have a gutshot straight draw. Fire out $3. That might also be cheaper for you to see the river than if you checked and someone bet pot.
I agree with this. Its unlikely you're getting a free card here, so might as well add some fold equity.

Bet turn hard, bet flop harder. Its awesome when you dont have to make a hand to win a pot.

Bet turn hard, bet flop harder. Its awesome when you dont have to make a hand to win a pot.
isnt this why SH NL is so sweet?

ok, before I show you how it played out I will give you a bit of background about the table. I had been sat down for about 40mins and had built up a stack of about $38 when UTG sits down, I get AK on the button and raise £1.25 he re-raises to $3 on his first hand, I call and flop comes A 5 10 rainbow, he checks I bet the pot he raises all in, I put him on QQ JJ AQ or AJ, I call and the next two cards are 4 K, he shows AA.... sickening!!With this in mind I rebought to $25 and a few hands later this happens...Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($45.08)Button ($23.75)Hero ($24.70)BB ($16.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with Adiamond.gif, Kheart.gif. UTG raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.Flop: ($2.25) 5diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif, Tdiamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1, BB calls $1, UTG calls $1.Turn: ($5.25) 9spade.gif(3 players)Hero bets $2, BB folds, UTG calls $2.River: ($9.25) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $20.95 All In, UTG calls $20.95.Hero shows ace high flush, UTG shows AhKd (hand convertor seems to be ****ed but you get the genral idea.)Final Pot: $50.20I pushed because I was certain he had a high diamond and it as good a spot as any to get my cash in..

isnt this why SH NL is so sweet?
ye i actually love it. Its fast and aggressive

Bet more on the flop. As a general idea: Its almost always a good idea to bet more (about potsize) on drawheavy boards and about half-pot on not so drawheavy boards. Because on a board with rags your either far behind or far in front, you know what I mean...On the turn I would make the same bet, than you did. the idea is to buy yourself a cheap river card. You made it perfectly by betting a bit less than half the pot. Because if you check, he could bet more than you would like to call. On the other hand your building the pot with your good drawing hand, but giving him a chance to fold a better hand, which is always your goal in poker. On the river its clear, hope your opponent made a smaller flush and get all your chips in the middle, espically in these micro limits... I hope I helped you a bit.

Bet more on the flop. As a general idea: Its almost always a good idea to bet more (about potsize) on drawheavy boards and about half-pot on not so drawheavy boards. Because on a board with rags your either far behind or far in front, you know what I mean...On the turn I would make the same bet, than you did. the idea is to buy yourself a cheap river card. You made it perfectly by betting a bit less than half the pot. Because if you check, he could bet more than you would like to call. On the other hand your building the pot with your good drawing hand, but giving him a chance to fold a better hand, which is always your goal in poker. On the river its clear, hope your opponent made a smaller flush and get all your chips in the middle, espically in these micro limits... I hope I helped you a bit.
Is it wrong that I keep questioning the fact that you say that you play 10/20 NL? I think it might be, but probably not.Where do you play becuase I wanna play in that game?
Bet more on the flop. As a general idea: Its almost always a good idea to bet more (about potsize) on drawheavy boards and about half-pot on not so drawheavy boards. Because on a board with rags your either far behind or far in front, you know what I mean...
The reason you bet more on draw-heavy boards is that you feel you have the best hand and are trying to protect against draws, therefore betting more gives them the incorrect pot-odds to call your large bet. In this case, his AK is most likely not the best hand on the flop. In his case, I usually continuation bet 2/3 the pot regardless of whether I hit and if I did hit, 2/3 is enough to protect against most draws.
You have the nut flush draw. You have the Tree Top draw. You have two overs. Fire again. $3.