FCP shut down so like all degenerate gamblers I went in search of a fix. Found it on Poker Stars. I will miss FCP, especially playing as the one armed guy (he was luckier than the rest for sure), but Stars does have some advantages. I registered for a 45 man SNG - went to make some coffee - and came back to find the tourney on Level 2! On poor old FCP I could mow my grass waiting for SNGs to start.The end of an era. Fun while it lasted.PSBob if you are reading this I got booted out around 10am EST while playing a $10 SNG. I know you are really busy and you did warn us so ignore me at your pleasure.

Won like $69 last night and cleared ~$13 of my $420 remaining bonus. Adios my good moneymaking site.

Won like $69 last night and cleared ~$13 of my $420 remaining bonus. Adios my good moneymaking site.
I knew this would happen. I played (laugh at me if you want) exclusivly on FCP. Last 4 days up 200 playing Micro Stakes. I am really going to miss the Super EASY Cash games here it was a good little secret cash cow...
I picked up a couple bucks and clear a little more bonus $, but didn't have enough warning to clear the other ~$500 in bonus :club: