2's Full Of Kings On The River

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB =#A500AF(Villian)/ (t5710)Hero (t3290)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :D , 5 :D . Hero calls t50, BB =#A500AF(Villian)/ checks.Flop: (t200) 2 :D , 2 :D , 2 :club:(2 players)Villian checks, Hero bets t200, Villian calls t200.Turn: (t600) K :)(2 players)Villian checks, Hero bets t400, Villian calls t400.River: (t1400) A :)(2 players)Villian checks, Hero ????.My read on the opponent is that he will be aggressive with any good starting hand preflop, and bet out with a hand on the flop. I have seen the opponent get very aggressive with mid pair when it was 3 handed (I doubled up on the hand with pocket Jacks on a queen high board.)After the turn bet my thinking was that the only cards that he would call with there are a 2, an ace or a king. I felt that had he had a pocket pair for 2's full on the flop, he would have raised preflop or on the flop. My question do I check the river or make a bet. With the pot at t1400, a pot size bet commits all but t1100 of my chips, leaving me pot committed if he raises. Does this reasoning make sense to anyone else? I don't think he calls with air on the flop and the turn.

I would probably check behind. They only hands we are betting for value against are mid pairs and he would have most likely raised PF with those, like you say, or raised on the flop. Everything else we either tie (another K) or lose to (quads 2's or Ax). And if he was calling us down with Q high thinking we were bluffing, it's doubtful he'll call a third barrel with it.Also if we bet and he check raises the river, we are in a horrible spot.