I Think This Is Worthy Of A Thread

oh shizzzzzzzzzzzzz...... damn, that looks like it hurt. Who is watching that kid while her mother is flirting with some hot young dude? I guess I just answered my own question.

You know what cubsfan. I myeslf am a cubs fan of over 25 years (not that that has anything to do with your post, just a disclaimer as I probably would have been more offended if it were Cardinals fan that posted that) and as a father of a 2 year old that just made my stomach drop as I am half drunk and my wife and son are up at his grandmothers. I think you need to put a little disclaimer on that one!!Not cool for newer fathers!

"Hey yo Keisha, keep yo' goddam baby off the dance floor"--Ice Melts
this was a good post. the rest of you are pansies. if you can't laugh at a toddler getting kicked in the head, what can you laugh at?
this was a good post. the rest of you are pansies. if you can't laugh at a toddler getting kicked in the head, what can you laugh at?
If the baby was seriously injured, it's just plain mean. If the baby just received a bump or was scared, it's hilarious in a sick sort of way.(I have two children under the age of 3, so don't start with me...)
Yeah, that was pretty crazy. What parent let their child do that?
I know, I would never allow my kid to dance like that either
If the baby was seriously injured, it's just plain mean. If the baby just received a bump or was scared, it's hilarious in a sick sort of way.(I have two children under the age of 3, so don't start with me...)
oh no, if the baby was injured, obviously it would be horrible.do you count decapitation as injured? hope not, cause that would be hilarious.