Hellmuth's #11 Bracelet Broadcast?

Andy Philachack had AA AIPF vs. QxQc of Hellmuth ccc flop, bricked out, and he's still in. Nobody reported this, wt hell!
Didn't nittychick have clubs covered? I thought Phil was drawing to 2 outs the whole time.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't nittychick have clubs covered? I thought Phil was drawing to 2 outs the whole time.
No he had the live 9 out fd twice as well, and Andy was AIPF not Phil obv.
No he had the live 9 out fd twice as well, and Andy was AIPF not Phil obv.
Whoops, missed that. Andy has basically 0 chance of winning, he is so ridic tight. He's also the one that put the nasty beat on Jon Turner yesterday.
What site has the best live updates?
None of the sites are doing a very good job with this event, mainly because you can go pay $50 and watch it for yourself.

Probably get one more bracelet this year, maybe 2Mark it boys. Bookmark this thread and appologize for doubting.I'm glad I got my three copies of Play Poker Like the Pros. They are going to be flying out of the bookstores now.

Rick Fuller Eliminated in 3rdHolding {K-Hearts}{10-Diamonds}, Phil Hellmuth bets out on a flop of {9-Spades}{K-Clubs}{7-Clubs}, after some thought Rick Fuller moves all-in and Phil insta-calls. Rick shows {8-Clubs}{7-Hearts} and is way behind. {J-Hearts}{K-Diamonds} finish the board and Rick Fuller.

How is the coverage of this final table so universally horrible?EDIT: The coverage is behind real time by an hour, right? Maybe the site reporting the result saw Hellmuth or heard from a pro or whatever.

poker news has it head's up between hellmuth and philacheck and hellmuth has nearly a 5-1 lead... either they're way behing or that other site is a crock...