Hellmuth's #11 Bracelet Broadcast?

Hellmuth's #11 Bracelet Broadcast?Live Feed? Where is it? Don't say Pokerstars, lol. :D:D:D:D:club:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This too is an option.2007 World Series Of Poker5 pm ET – 3 am ETMon. 6/11, Fri. 6/15, Sat. 6/23, Sun. 6/24, Mon. 6/25, Sat. 6/30, Sun. 7/1, Wed. 7/4, Tues. 7/17 SIRIUS Sports Play-by-Play 1 Ch. 122The most-awaited event of the poker year is here, and once again SIRIUS shows its winning hand with plenty of World Series Of Poker action direct from Las Vegas. The events include: Texas Hold'em Limit, Omaha Pot Limit, 7-Card-Stud Hi/Lo, Pot Limit, No Limit, Razz and Lowball. The winner of each WSOP event gets the prestigious World Series of Poker Gold Bracelet and the winner of the main event will be the next World Champion!

Other options......
Remember our main event options last year anybody?Creativity counts!
Remember our main event options last year anybody?Creativity counts!
Ill just say...someone bootleg this for us.
They are broadcasting live pay per view over the net the final table of 1500 nlhe?Fifty bucks seems steep.
You could spend 50 which covers every event. Some are just audio others are video. That's the site he's talking about, not the lone event.

there is also live radio at bluff in the radio section not as good as watching but better than nothing i guesssomeone bootleg it and charge 50 cents per final table im sure ull make your money plus .

This is really amazing considering he contimplated bailing on the event early Sat.This is from pokernews.com on Saturday , the first day of this event:Phil Hellmuth Dodges...Pocket Nines and SevensAfter two players limped into the pot Phil Hellmuth made it 1,600 to go. The player in the small blind moved all-in for his last 1,800 and one of the original limpers raised it up to 4,200. "I would normally lay this down," Hellmuth said, "but my wife and kids are in town." It looked like he was going to make the call...but then he said, "Nah, I'm too good a player to be playing this hand," and he mucked his A-Q.The small blind turned over pocket Sevens and the re-raiser had pocket Nines. Phil wasn't too pleased to see those two hands because he was getting a good price with his A-Q, but the flop came 6-9-8 to give one player a set and the other an open-ended straight draw. A seven on the turn meant both players had sets and the possibility of a chop if the board made a straight, but the river was a deuce and the player with the pocket Nines won a big pot.Phil currently has 1,300 chips.

there is also live radio at bluff in the radio section not as good as watching but better than nothing i guess
Is it on break? As all I can hear is talk about heads up between "Greg" and Steve Billirakis, which makes me think it's replaying an earlier event, but on break they normally have ads...

I paid the $50 and am watching it now. Robert the 3rd is a great commentator. I get to watch the circuit events live for the next year and Bluff Magazine for a year as well.https://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/mediacen...st_schedule.aspSelect days, see broadcast calender- WORLD SERIES OF POKER LIVE, the first premium pay per view poker webcast of it’s type with live table play and hole cards, viewers will be able to watch all the action from the first shuffle to the last All In. Available via subscription, World Series of Poker LIVE will include 17 bracelet events from the World Series of Poker, 12 Circuit Championships and the Brand new World Series of Poker Europe. And the possibility of adding other new and exciting events, the “All-In Subscription” is available for $49.95 at World Seriesof Poker.com

I paid the $50 and am watching it now. Robert the 3rd is a great commentator. I get to watch the circuit events live for the next year and Bluff Magazine for a year as well.
Too bad it doesn't include the main event, or I would have joined up as well.

WOWZZ!!!In a 3-way pot preflop with Rick Fuller, Fabrice Soullier and Phil Hellmuth, the flop comes AQ9 and it checks around. The turn is the 8, and gives Hellmuth a gutshot draw for his 57. Soullier has Q3 and Fuller with 66, and has 2 of Phil's outs. But the river is the deadly 6 and gives Fuller a set and Hellmuth the straight. Fuller moves in and Hellmuth makes the easy call with the nuts and takes Fuller out in an unexpected spot.

World Series of Poker LIVE includes 17 bracelet events from the World Series of Poker, 12 Circuit Championships and the Brand new World Series of Poker Europe, Bluff magazine 1-year subscription. All this available for $49.95 at World Series of Poker.comThat's a really good package for $50 but I still don't care enough to pay.

WOWZZ!!!In a 3-way pot preflop with Rick Fuller, Fabrice Soullier and Phil Hellmuth, the flop comes AQ9 and it checks around. The turn is the 8, and gives Hellmuth a gutshot draw for his 57. Soullier has Q3 and Fuller with 66, and has 2 of Phil's outs. But the river is the deadly 6 and gives Fuller a set and Hellmuth the straight. Fuller moves in and Hellmuth makes the easy call with the nuts and takes Fuller out in an unexpected spot.
Sigh.That's not what cardplayer is saying. Have no idea which one's right.
Plz don't post fake updates, kthx.
He didn't bust him here.Hellmuth reads everybody so good. He's calling people's hands out and hes right. He called Clements rr with 44 and knew he had AK or AQ. T22 flop cked to hellmuth he bet 300k/1.2 mil He then tryed to indude a move since he knew his 44 were goodSICKO!
Plz don't post fake updates, kthx.
Not a fake post, he got that from texasholdem.com Thats what is posted there. Card player posts that fabrice soullier was all in preflop and hellmuth bet 250k on river and got a call from fuller.