I'm having trouble getting money onto my pstars account using the VISA All Access Pre-paid card. I have deposited through this method 4x in the past, but now it is not allowing me. Any reason why?

i had the same problem just now, all u have to do is either call the toll free number on the back or go on the site and activate it. thats what i did and im playing right now

I actually bought a $50 one at Walgreens today. I'll try it when I get home.So you all can do a table search for me to get some easy mobney when I donk it off.

I'm having trouble getting money onto my pstars account using the VISA All Access Pre-paid card. I have deposited through this method 4x in the past, but now it is not allowing me. Any reason why?
Have you tried emailing support@pokerstars.com?If you didn't know, stars support pwns. They'll be able to tell you why the card is declined, but it sounds like you have to activate it. I use this method to deposit, and have yet to experience the problem you mention.EDIT: nm
I actually bought a $50 one at Walgreens today. I'll try it when I get home.So you all can do a table search for me to get some easy mobney when I donk it off.
screen name?
Thank you DAces, calling the number made it work, somehow? But thankyou
np, i kept on trying on depositing and it just kept saying it was pending. then after numerous declines, a pokerstars support chat came up and they walked me through it.