So I'm playing my first WSOP event, #10 $2000 NLHE. Blinds are 200/400 w/ 50 ante. I'd been at my table about an hour and had played 2 hands total before my bust hand. One, raised from LP and folded to bet on AKx flop. The other hand I pushed 1900 all in to SB raise with no other players and showed A9o vs qjo :club:. It was over half way through the level and about 2 rounds later that I picked up 44 on the button. A player limped in mp and I pushed all in for 3500 hoping to take it down there. Folded to limper who called leaving himself about 3000 behind with kjo. Of course a jack on the flop and gg me. I'm not really disappointed but would be open to some feedback.

M of roughly 3 and likely to be heads up. Looks like a push to me. Pretty loose call there with KJo. I can see somebody who was deeper doing it, but risking half his stack on it is a little scary. Unfortunately, you are short enough that he could justify it by assuming you are on ATC and trying to steal. I think the biggest issue is our M. We probably needed to be making moves prior to this.

M of roughly 3 and likely to be heads up. Looks like a push to me. Pretty loose call there with KJo. I can see somebody who was deeper doing it, but risking half his stack on it is a little scary. Unfortunately, you are short enough that he could justify it by assuming you are on ATC and trying to steal. I think the biggest issue is our M. We probably needed to be making moves prior to this.
Completely agree, also don't forget you had the best hand here PF.