Nope. Loved Season 1, and the Season Premier was pretty awesome.I wonder if the chick is going to be a villain, or his girlfriend.I'm guessing villain.

• 4 weeks later...
Nope. Loved Season 1, and the Season Premier was pretty awesome.I wonder if the chick is going to be a villain, or his girlfriend.I'm guessing villain.
I just saw this thread and I know it's already been shown, but I knew she'd definitely be the villain. Every show like this has to have one, but sometimes this generic can get kind of lame. Hopefully they will expand on it.Similar to "Quantum Leap" when Sam encountered the "Evil Leaper", and then "Sliders" where a few times they encountered "Evil Sliders"."Quantum Leap" and "Sliders" still two of my favorite all time shows.
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought season 2 was going to suck, but I'm actually pretty impressed. i love the younger brother, easily the best character on the show, and the awkward exchange between him and the other girl was very well scripted, wondering where that's going.The acting seems to have gotten a lot better, especially with Declan and Kyle, though all their scenes together end up being slightly homoerotic ... seriously, guys don't act like they do, but whatever.This acting improvement, however, does not apply to Amanda, who is probably the worst actress on television.Jesse is pretty good though ... I can't believe Kyle hasn't figured it out yet ...

I just saw this thread and I know it's already been shown, but I knew she'd definitely be the villain. Every show like this has to have one, but sometimes this generic can get kind of lame. Hopefully they will expand on it.Similar to "Quantum Leap" when Sam encountered the "Evil Leaper", and then "Sliders" where a few times they encountered "Evil Sliders"."Quantum Leap" and "Sliders" still two of my favorite all time shows.
Sliders was sweet. Do they ever rerun it and if so, which channel?
Sliders was sweet. Do they ever rerun it and if so, which channel?
The used to rerun it on the SciFi Channel, but I haven't seen it on there in awhile. Even thrn though, they would only run certain episodes over and over, instead of running them in order.I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. I'm just waiting on the rest. It's probably my all-time favorite show.