Important Fcp Announcement Please Read

Doesn't work. Sweet.We were not able to match your information to PokerStars account. Please verify all the information and try again. If you are still unable to succeed, please contact the PokerStars Customer Service for help.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I re-entered the crap 3 times and then it finally worked. I didn't have anything wrong on the form so i'm not sure why I was getting the error. If anybody else is having this problem just keep doing it I guess.

I re-entered the crap 3 times and then it finally worked. I didn't have anything wrong on the form so i'm not sure why I was getting the error. If anybody else is having this problem just keep doing it I guess.
I got the error once. I think the temporary password is case sensitive.
I got the error once. I think the temporary password is case sensitive.
The temporary password is case sensitive and also space sensitive so if you copy and paste make sure to not have an empty space at the end.

yea I copy pasted, and i noticed the space and took it out...but whatever, it got through (I think).

The temporary password is case sensitive and also space sensitive so if you copy and paste make sure to not have an empty space at the end.
Bob,I have typed in my info at least 10 times and its still saying that it cant match it to an account. Any clue what im doing wrong. There is no space at the end of the password.
Bob,I have typed in my info at least 10 times and its still saying that it cant match it to an account. Any clue what im doing wrong. There is no space at the end of the password.
If things are just not working for you please e-mail Poker Stars Support at fcp@pokerstars.com and explain what you are experiencing.

Bob: I got no email yet. I don't know what email address I have registered with FCP, and I may have changed email addresses in the meantime. Should I worry if I haven't received an it yet?

Got the email.Filled out the form 4 times and still no go.I sent an email.This is all Bob's doing...damn you Bob, damn you and Vincent Lecavalier too.

Bob: I got no email yet. I don't know what email address I have registered with FCP, and I may have changed email addresses in the meantime. Should I worry if I haven't received an it yet?
Send me a PM with your FCP account name and I can let you know what e-mail address you have registered with your FCP account.

Well, I don't know what is wrong but it didn't work for me at all. It eventually made me stop trying. I sent an email like they asked me to.:club:

Here's the response I got...Hello Dale,Thank you for your email.We are currently in the process of assisting players with these types ofquestions and will reply to your query as soon as possible. Your patienceis appreciated.If we may be of further assistance regarding this or any other matter,please don't hesitate to contact us.Regards,AndyPokerStars Support Team

Page isn't showing up for me. Firewall, Vista, or IE options problem?
When I first clicked on the link it added the number 2 after fcp. The 2 came from the second step listed right below. I just had to click on the link and make sure it had fcp at the end of the address (taking off the 2). I got mine to work after they sent me a new link so I could try it again.
can someone let us know they receive their transfer?
says please allow up to 5 biz days. will post when mine goes through though.