(day 2) 2007 Wsop Event#16 H.o.r.s.e. $2,500 (daniel Updates)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure it is. Let us know what you think after you start taking your meds again and the voices inside your head stop talking to you.
Well now you're just being mean.
I'll take you up on that.I'll bet 10 bucks on it. Please confirm here. Enjoy your most likely free ten dollars. :club:
It's a bet. Your $10 vs. my $10k. For you to win, DN needs to win the $2,500 HORSE tourney, win the $50,000 HORSE tourney, and make the Final Table at the ME at this year's WSOP. If one of those three things does not happen, I win. Agreed?
It's a bet. Your $10 vs. my $10k. For you to win, DN needs to win the $2,500 HORSE tourney, win the $50,000 HORSE tourney, and make the Final Table at the ME at this year's WSOP. If one of those three things does not happen, I win. Agreed?
LOL. Yep. Deal.
I like DN, but I will lay 1000-1 odds against him doing all that. Also, he will win the ME if he is able to get through the minefield to the final table.
"If someone gives you 1000-1 odds on anything, take it. If John Mellencamp wins an Oscar, I'm going to be a rich man."

It wouldn't surprise me if DN bought into the 5k LHE just so he had a reason to not have to answer all the same old questions every break. That would get old fast. But next time I'm in Vegas if I see him I'll probably ask him the same exact ones.

So you offer odds of 1000-1, then say you'd place 10k against 10k. You're a moron.
So you offer odds of 1000-1, then say you'd place 10k against 10k. You're a moron.
You cannot read and then you call me a moron? LMAO! If you notice, the first number ten does not have the letter "k" after it, denoting only ten dollars. Since you cannot read, I doubt you can count. So, I will explain the odds. You take the $10K I would pay if I lose and divide it by the $10 I would get if I win, which gives you 1000-1 odds. This is magically the same odds we agreed to. Jeeze, what a coincidence!
Bad Updates, and they've only been posting the Top 10 in Chips and the notable players that have busted.
That's what I thought but they make no statement that I can see that that is their new format this year so it amounts to without doubt the worst live coverage of any sport of all time I have ever seen.imagine they did that for all you U.S. fans the Indy 500 - suddenly there's only ten cars left and all the others have crashed out!?Or formula 1...Or the US Open golf - well only 10 players are left all the others are out but hang on Tiger's birdied 3 and is back at #1 while Mickelson is now busted off the course until such time as he gets back in the top 10. The top 10 with 150+ players left in at this stage bears so little resemblance to the final ten as to be an irrelevance. The least they could do is say "featured players" or something - and if some smartass points out I missed it then they obviously didn't make it clear enough.dreadful dire pathetic press coverage.really, its terrible.

Negreanu Wins PotNegreanu had 10-4-6-8 versus an opponent with J-8-2-A. Negreanu bet and his opponent promptly folded. Negreanu is now up past $15,000, perhaps his shut-out streak at the 2007 WSOP will end today.This is from pokerlistings.comI think it is kind of mean to point out that DN hasn't cashed yet this year.