Good luck Russ. You can't let Bill Chen be the only bracelet winner from Lafayette Hill.
Ha - I saw him playing deep in another event yesterday and I thought about asking him if he wanted to grab some Vino's Pizza the next time I'm in 19444.Good luck to any FCP'ers still in this event and others.
Ha - I saw him playing deep in another event yesterday and I thought about asking him if he wanted to grab some Vino's Pizza the next time I'm in 19444.Good luck to any FCP'ers still in this event and others.
The very best of luck to you sirI am sure you are having an amazing time!

Good luck. Using my keen investigative skills, I figured out who you are on the leaderboard. Your goal for the day is to get mentioned in an update by name.Oh, and to win.

Thanks guys. Finished 111th for $4484. Not bad for my first event. Plus I had to get knocked out today so I could make the FCP get together tomorrow. :club:

Thanks guys. Finished 111th for $4484. Not bad for my first event. Plus I had to get knocked out today so I could make the FCP get together tomorrow. :club:
Awesome nice work!!!!Mark
Grats on the cash! What was the hand you got knocked out on?