Just saw how you went out Estormok.Dirty little beat that was. Sorry to see that happen.
Yeah that sucks. To bad I got back in time. I would have been pissed if I would have looked at my hh to see what I auto-folded and seen I had aces.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gibler by the way take this 18k guaranteed down *****!!! railing for a while now.
lol got around 40th. AQ<A8 AIPF (runner runner straight....where is the bad beat forum)
Thanks for the stake. I hate getting Aces early in a tournament. Probably should have seen a flop and mucked to the King. I just can't go out like that.Again, thanks for the stake. If I ever get any money on Stars I will return the favor or pay it forward.
My opinion is it's your only move to push preflop. You played it great, just got unlucky.
lol got around 40th. AQ<A8 AIPF (runner runner straight....where is the bad beat forum)
I need to find it myself tonight. Running at a 75 % crack rate on Aces, Kings, and Queens tonight. Donkeys can't seem to fold to any type of re-raise preflop. I watched a guy call $3 (on 0.5/1), then call a reraise to $23 (after re-raise, and re-reraise). with KQ suited. Needless to say I got out of the way with my kings to the other guys aces, and what ended up being this donkeys flush.
****, sorry man, i was sure he didn't have the queen i didn't think he would call, that was my bad, i won one of these acouple nights ago for a someone not as good this time around though
NP. Good try.

Thanks for the stake. I hate getting Aces early in a tournament. Probably should have seen a flop and mucked to the King. I just can't go out like that.Again, thanks for the stake. If I ever get any money on Stars I will return the favor or pay it forward.Check out therrinn's post on 180 sng's....u played it exactly right, just got unlucky..totally screwed up estorm's quote....i amaze myself

I may just go to bed. I go sit down at a micro nl table. 3rd hand or so I am bb, check with 9 10 off. Flop comes 997. I bet min, guys puts me all in and I call. He has 77, turn is a 7 for quads. I can understand losing that one, but I think the poker gods are trying to tell me sumptin'. :club:

I may just go to bed. I go sit down at a micro nl table. 3rd hand or so I am bb, check with 9 10 off. Flop comes 997. I bet min, guys puts me all in and I call. He has 77, turn is a 7 for quads. I can understand losing that one, but I think the poker gods are trying to tell me sumptin'. :club:
sounds like the evil god variance has decided to make u his personal biatch tonite.....i prescribe whiskey

out in 42....completely card dead for most of this thing....pushed with JJ called by big stack with K10....trip 10's on the flop obv.....thanks for the stake man, just wish i had any kind of cards maybe i couldve done something.

GG everyone.
thx man...quick question, you mentioned earlier you use your bank issued VISA.can you elaborate a little on this cause im super lost when it comes to depositing online in canada.
thx man...quick question, you mentioned earlier you use your bank issued VISA.can you elaborate a little on this cause im super lost when it comes to depositing online in canada.
I have a TD GM Visa card, which I use to deposit. All banks will issue visa's, so if you go into your bank, and try to get a visa, I"m sure they can help you out. Works just like a money transfer through visa now, although make sure to transfer the money to your card before depositing, as they consider it a cash advance now, and start the juice on it immediately.