2007 Wsop Event#16 H.o.r.s.e. $ 2,500.00 (daniel + Fcp Crew Updates)

Daniel:5:37 PM - "Totally exhausted. Was up at 8am this morning working on something all day. Took a nap and will miss the first levwl of the HORSE"5:52 PM - "Great news. The blinds started out 25-25 which is a waste of time anyway. I'll likely be skipping the 1st level of most limit events"6:02 PM - "At my table: Kirk Morrison. I still have 4750 in chips!"6:28 PM - "This structure is far to slow at the begijnin. We'll be sitting here for 5 hours before we play a meaningful level."6:54 PM - "5575. I think I may be the commanding chip leader now"7:05 PM - "6150. Don't see how I could lose now?"7:41 PM - "8000 now and wasting some monsters. Stud 8: Straight 6 in 5. JJ44 in 4 held. 10 10 9 made 10's full"7:44 PM - "I will say this: this tournament is pretty juicy. Most of these people are totally clueless in split games"7:46 PM - "Here's a quick, simple stud 8 lesson. If an ace raises, don't reraise him with a king up! Lol"8:24 PM - "9450 now. Hitting everything. Feels like such a waste with all the big pots I'm winning"9:01 PM - "10K now. Prolly no one out yet..."9:32 PM - "Dinner break. Sitting on about 9300. When we return we'll still be playijng ridiculousky small"Play should resume around 10:45.11:08 PM - "These structures are bad for all parties. I'm partly to blame because I was sent the structures but didn't have a chance to look at them"11:26 PM - "Kirk and I are leaders at the table... Not much of a surprise. Pretty weak group"11:43 PM - "11300. Just scooped a pot with AA & an 86 low. So sick, We are STILL playing 100-200 limit!!!!"12:17 AM - "12200. Leagues above the rest of the table. Kirk is second at my table with about 7500. Need to fix this structure."12:12 AM - "I've got like 13600 and as sad as that sounds I think I'm chipleader!"12:33 AM - "15500"12:35 AM - "No one is out at my table. Kirk has 5100 all the other players are losing!"1:38 AM - "Dealt A23 twice in Razz this round. Caight 4 J Q 4. Second one caught A 10 J"1:49 AM - "10200. Lost three stud pots. Had a big hand and got rivered"1:53 AM - "Back to 13. Started with Qc Jc 9c. Made flush in 5 and got paid to the river"3:05 AM - ".9575 end of day one. I'm beyond annoyed with this stupid structure. Its beyond moronic"

It was probably a desk from IKEA that he was working on.Man those things take forever to put together.
How much have you played Kurt?

So um how many points do you all think daniel needs to finish top 10 in this years cardplayer poy race. I've got like 100 on him finishing top 10. It's a little unfair because i know he's going to win this event, the 50k horse event and final table the main event.

Daniel:7:46 PM - "Here's a quick, simple stud 8 lesson. If an ace raises, don't reraise him with a king up! Lol"
Never too busy to give a us a lesson. :club:

I mean, just because Daniel is running good now doesn't mean he WON'T run good later. its not like there is ever a limit to the number of good or bad hands you can get in a row. +1 for daniels sick card run.

Pokernews.com:How to Kill Time Early in a HORSE event...Besides the RoShamBo that we already mentioned, many players are finding various activities to occupy their time early in this tournament.Daniel Negreanu and Andy Black are both getting massages, many players are up talking to other players, and David Williams is reading the owners manual on his newly purchased Bentley.------Ohhhhh crap! That sealed his fate, he is gonna be out before the night is over! :club::D

Interview with Daniel from the HORSE event where we asked him the questions from "Inside the Actors' Studio":http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/vi...?t=33&e=121Also in that gallery is the debut of Daniel's first music video - an insightful take on the availability of bottled water in Atlantic City poker rooms entitled "Coffee, Soda, Juice."
that is awsome :club::D

Music Video Star Daniel Negreanu Takes a Commanding Chip LeadOn the heels of his new hit video, "Coffee Soda Juice," rap star Daniel Negreanu has taken over the tournament with $13,500 chips.Edit: From Pokernews...don't want Tony G getting pissy with us like he did with Card Player, lol.

Sat Jun 09 21:30:00 PDT 2007Dinner TimePlay in the Poker Pavilion continues to be rather slow which is leading to a lot of conversing between players and few chips changing hands. The field is absolutely stacked with established big name pros and those not so established trying to make a name for themselves. As you walk around the Poker Pavilion you would be hard pressed to find a table without a recognizeable face or name. Daniel Negreanu and Robert Mizrachi were negotiating a bet on a golf match in which Negreanu would only be able to use a slingshot, a throw, and a pool cue. Mizrachi liked the idea of the bet and Amnon Filippi got involved as well, telling Negreanu that he should play blindfolded. Intrigued by the new idea, Negreanu and Mizrachi were ironing out the details in which the two would play golf and Negreanu would have to be blindfolded while he hits. Only time will tell if the bet comes to fruition.
Mizrachi must be a really bad golfer.
Play ended for the night. Hopefully Daniel didn't lose a boat load of chips as the night was ending, like the last 5 tournaments.
Looks like he's down to only a double starting stack. Probably good for close to the chip-lead though. Maybe they can actually play some good levels tomorow. Probably not though.