where's he at?is he gonna post here?is a good hold'em player?that should be part of the election criteria.the new pope should update the pope-mobile with a hot set of rims, or shoes, a hot body kit to drop low and hit those windows up with some tints too.

Blame him. Blame the new pope.I folded 10-4 to a raise, and the board came 10-10-10.
lol, your mad that you did the right thing??ha, jk, you prolly wouldn't have been able to make much money anyway bro.

Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI is a great man. Yes, he is German. Hopefully, he will follow in the footsteps of John Paul II and continue to unite people of all religions.

was reading one of the new pope articles on CNN and I swear I thought I saw Greg Raymer in the audience, but then I remembered he was one of the chip leaders at the WPT so couldnt be him. Judge for yourself ....image689046x.jpg

he should consider depositing some of the churches funds into ub today to take advantage of the reload bonus.
Word is he won the Conclave NL Hold'em Tournament and that's how he became Pope.