Zeejustin Chip Leader

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one here is looking for a legal definition of child here, d-bag. We are talking about someone young and dumb, prone to high testosterone and making bad decisions. What the woman was trying to say by calling him a kid was not that he wasn't, like, legally responsible for his actions or something, but that he was freaking young, and we we are young we do stupid sht. I personally thought you chirping in by saying he was 18 had fck all to do with the conversation, and thus my post.
My point wasn't to argue his legal status of no longer being considered a minor. I'd go further into detail of how you misread me, but every post you make cements the fact that you'd much rather try to piss people off than take part in a discussion. Continue to sling personal attacks and leave vowels out of profanity. Charming.
My point wasn't to argue his legal status of no longer being considered a minor. I'd go further into detail of how you misread me, but every post you make cements the fact that you'd much rather try to piss people off than take part in a discussion. Continue to sling personal attacks and leave vowels out of profanity. Charming.
I like to do both, really..No please.. do make further point on how I "misread" you.. plz.. I want to hear this.. You completely missed the point of what that lady was trying to say, about it being a youthful folly, by saying " hey wait guys, he's 18.. he's no kid.." By who's definition? when you get older, the way you acted at 18 doesn't seem particularly adult or mature. But please, please... please tell me how your statement of his age of 18 has anything to do with anything.. plz.. I really do want to hear it.
dead serious here. men the master is a cheater, justin isn't.it's sort of like buying extra lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning, and then when you win all the losers yell, "he cheated"
Ummmm......I have like 6 pages or so to get caught up on but isn't the definition:Cheating= breaking the rules.No?

BEDEVEREWhy do you think he is a cheat?SECOND PLAYER:He busted me with his 5th account by catching a 1 outer on the river.MATT SAVAGEA 1 outer?SECOND VILLAGER(After looking at himself for some time)Well, I still cashed.ALLBan him anyway.MATT SAVAGEQuiet! Quiet! There are ways of telling whether he is a cheat.DANIEL and PHIL drive up at this point and watch what follows with interestALLThere are? Tell up. What are they, wise Sir Matt Savage?MATT SAVAGETell me ... what do you do with cheats?ALLBan them.MATT SAVAGEAnd what do you ban, apart from cheats?FOURTH VILLAGER... Wood?MATT SAVAGESo why do we ban cheats?SECOND PLAYER... Because they're made of wood...?MATT SAVAGEGood.PLAYERS stir uneasily then come round to this conclusion.ALLI see. Yes, of course.MATT SAVAGESo how can we tell if he is made of wood?FIRST PLAYERMake a bridge out of him.MATT SAVAGEAh ... but can you not also make bridges out of stone?ALLAh. Yes, of course ... um ... err ...MATT SAVAGEDoes wood sink in water?ALLNo, no, It floats. Throw him in the pond Tie weights on him. To the pond.MATT SAVAGEWait. Wait ... tell me, what also floats on water?ALLBread? No, no, no. Apples .... gravy ... very small rocks ...ARTHURA duck.They all turn and look at DANIEL. MATT SAVAGE looks up very impressed.MATT SAVAGEExactly. So... logically ...FIRST PLAYERIf he ... weighs the same as a duck ... he's made of wood.MATT SAVAGEAnd therefore?ALLA Cheat!

Scram?
Eh?If you are asking if I was another account named "Scram", no.Just about every joke account that comes around my name pops up, if someone finds them funny.I am not 99% of them.
Eh?If you are asking if I was another account named "Scram", no.Just about every joke account that comes around my name pops up, if someone finds them funny.I am not 99% of them.
For some reason I believe you. Keep up the good work.
We knowHanguk is

Reading this thread made my head hurt, but I couldn't resist opening it back upPot Odds you seem to be particularly harsh on people who don't consider Justin the anti-christ, yet you think cheating on the golf course is ok, in your words because "everyone does it"Your first post on the Ivey vs. Vaswani debateCan you define Hypocrite for me?

So with all these players doing all these things, ZeeJustin who entered a tournament more than once is the one everyone attacks? That just doesn't make sense to me.
Justin was directly on my right for the first day of the $2500 HORSE tournament. We had the same table from the start at 5pm until about 2:45am. We talked a bit (not about the cheating), and he seemed like a really nice guy. Not that it changes anything he's done, but it is worth something. He was pretty quiet, and very respectful. As a player, he seemed pretty good. He started off bad, but it was probably mostly bad luck. He seemed much more comfortable (and agressive) during the Hold Em rounds. He was raising a lot of pots during those rounds. Pretty much what I expected.Backslider
Reading this thread made my head hurt, but I couldn't resist opening it back upPot Odds you seem to be particularly harsh on people who don't consider Justin the anti-christ, yet you think cheating on the golf course is ok, in your words because "everyone does it"Your first post on the Ivey vs. Vaswani debateCan you define Hypocrite for me?
Ok. Since you've chosen to call me out, I have to ask, are you stupid, or just acting like it to try and make a point at my expense?You have essentially helped me make the point I have been consistently been proclaiming in each of these instances. Cheating is bad. Bluffing when playing by the rules is good. Ivey BROKE NO RULES...Justin CHEATED.He did not follow the rules.Please enlighten all of us - or at least me - to my Hypocrisy.Here, I'll even quote the exact posting you reference here for ease and clarity:
Exactly.Folks, I do not pretend to be a high stakes Golfer (nor even a high stakes poker player). But it is my understanding that people (even good friends) routinely hedge and sandbag. This happened over the span of several days and adjustments were made during that span. How much better could Ivey have gotten since Ram had last played him? Give me a break! Gambers bluff in poker, they overstate their winnings and understate their losses. Gamblers find an edge wherever possible. That isn't "Cheating". No one, not even Ram, seems to suggest that any cheating occured. The rules of golf were followed.
What is more you quote me but have I actually ever used those words you have attributed to me?If you want to quote me and try and accuse me of something, at least get your facts right numbnuts.Thank you.
Ok. At no point in this or any other thread have I gone on the offensive. I have made and then defended my positions, but some trolls like yourself seem to want to make it personal. Since you've chosen to call me out, I have to ask, are you stupid, or just acting like it to try and make a point at my expense?You have essentially helped me make the point I have been consistently been proclaiming in each of these instances. Cheating is bad. Bluffing when playing by the rules is good. Ivey BROKE NO RULES...Justin CHEATED.Please enlighten all of us - or at least me - to my Hypocrisy.Here, I'll even quote the exact posting you reference here for ease and clarity:Thank you.
Ivey wasn't bluffing he knowingly misrepresented his handicap. That's Cheating, yet in your next post on that thread you said you liked Phil even more because he was getting an edge. Many people (including Justin himself) have stated that Justin was playing multiple accounts to reduce variance; he never dumped chips to his own account. I'm not condoning what Justin did, I just find it interesting that you insist on labeling him a scumbag yet you find no problem with Ivey cheating in golf.And before we get into an argument on semantics if you're allowed to declare that playing multiple accounts is cheating (which it is) then you have to admit that misrepresenting your handicap is also cheating (which it is)As for singling you out it's because of your hostile nature and the fact that you demean anyone who disagrees with you refusing to see the other side of the story
Ivey wasn't bluffing he knowingly misrepresented his handicap. That's Cheating, yet in your next post on that thread you said you liked Phil even more because he was getting an edge. Many people (including Justin himself) have stated that Justin was playing multiple accounts to reduce variance; he never dumped chips to his own account. I'm not condoning what Justin did, I just find it interesting that you insist on labeling him a scumbag yet you find no problem with Ivey cheating in golf.And before we get into an argument on semantics if you're allowed to declare that playing multiple accounts is cheating (which it is) then you have to admit that misrepresenting your handicap is also cheating (which it is)As for singling you out it's because of your hostile nature and the fact that you demean anyone who disagrees with you refusing to see the other side of the story
Justin played multiple accounts to cheat. He broke the rules of the game.I have asked this question many time in the dead horse thread you have tried to revive - what rule of golf did Ivey break?I am still waiting for an answer.There is a clear difference that you seem to be completely ignoring to try and make an ineffective point. The difference between cheating and out playing your opponent.Balloon Guy, as usual, cut to the point earlier in this thread when he said:
Real men (and women) don't cheat.People that excuse this behavior by saying everyone does it are just making excuses for their own lack of integrity.There are people in the world that actually think doing the right thing, no matter what it cost or who knows you did it, is the only way to live. Some of you will probably never understand this.
You, apparently, are in the latter category.
...in your next post on that thread you said you liked Phil even more because he was getting an edge...
...and again you misrepresent my statements, which I consider pretty close to lying.......I admire Ivey's ability to find an edge in someone else's flaws, not an edge by cheating......take my whole post in context if you're going to try and use my words against me.Here is the second post you reference:
You're kidding right?I saw that clip and IMMEDIATELY liked Ivey more. I am not much of a fan of Ivey, he seems to be very overrated. He makes more than his share of final tables and then inexplicably seemingly lose his focus and donk out. But that clip seemed to have happened after the Hustle and he was sort of talking crap. I like that, but I love finding an edge in someone else's personality flaws.