What a bunch of fu*king bullsh*t!!!Our government is completely out of control. If you care about stuff like this, vote for Ron Paul. I hate to preach politics, but you know damned well that none of the other candidates is going to do a damned thing to make our country more free.

From their site.Think a little online gambling can’t cost you?Don’t bet on it. Even if you don’t get caught gambling, you could well lose the money you have in an online gaming account if the company faces charges, since the U.S. government seizes assets in these cases whenever possible. Deter us by punishing us for LEGAL activity. SOLID!

Deter us by punishing us for LEGAL activity. SOLID!
It clearly states on their site that gambling is illegal. You must have missed that part. Except Indian gaming web sites which they don't define as online gambling so that's okay.
Think a little online gambling can’t cost you?Don’t bet on it. Even if you don’t get caught gambling, the U.S. government will steal your fucking money. But hey, what are you going to do about it? The electorate by and large doesn't care about you degenerates anyway. Land of the free baby...land of the free
It clearly states on their site that gambling is illegal. You must have missed that part. Except Indian gaming web sites which they don't define as online gambling so that's okay.
lol good 1
What a bunch of fu*king bullsh*t!!!Our government is completely out of control. If you care about stuff like this, vote for Ron Paul. I hate to preach politics, but you know damned well that none of the other candidates is going to do a damned thing to make our country more free.
I lol'ed