Fold Preflop: Shove The Turn

Hey fellas, Basically my life just got effed hard. Causing me to have to turn to poker for income. Its gonna be a train wreck on wheels. Wait, trains have wheels? Anyway come check out all the gory details as I blog about them. I play well, but can I play under this kind of pressure? There's only two ways to find out...but if you think I'm going to become a sherpa and lead people up a mountain for money you've got another thought coming. For thoughts like these and a bunch that actually make sense check out the blog. Link below.http://www.gooddudes.com/blog/

Hey fellas, Basically my life just got effed hard. Causing me to have to turn to poker for income. Its gonna be a train wreck on wheels. Wait, trains have wheels? Anyway come check out all the gory details as I blog about them. I play well, but can I play under this kind of pressure? There's only two ways to find out...but if you think I'm going to become a sherpa and lead people up a mountain for money you've got another thought coming. For thoughts like these and a bunch that actually make sense check out the blog. Link below.http://www.gooddudes.com/blog/
good luck it is boring.

So ur firm shut down? Does that mean that you are a lawyer? If so, uhm, I think you can probably find some work somewhere that will pay you....uh....lawyer salary! Lawyers playing poker for a living is -ev

to clarify, I'm not a lawyer. other businesses can be called firms as well. ive been a winning player my entire career and have never had a year making less than 10k. will it be different now that i'm playing for rent, sure. but i don't think the change will turn me from a winning player into a losing one. trust me, at the limits i play, my playing more is -ev for the field. i ran at 11pt/bb at 100nl over 75k hands and am running at 3.5pt/bb at 200nl over my first 20k despite running ice cold for my last 5k hands. but like i said...root for me, hope i go bust, whatever. just check out the blog. im working on making it easier on the eye...im not as the french say...le good with computers

to clarify, I'm not a lawyer. other businesses can be called firms as well. ive been a winning player my entire career and have never had a year making less than 10k. will it be different now that i'm playing for rent, sure. but i don't think the change will turn me from a winning player into a losing one. trust me, at the limits i play, my playing more is -ev for the field. i ran at 11pt/bb at 100nl over 75k hands and am running at 3.5pt/bb at 200nl over my first 20k despite running ice cold for my last 5k hands. but like i said...root for me, hope i go bust, whatever. just check out the blog. im working on making it easier on the eye...im not as the french say...le good with computers
no offense dude, but you also aren't that good at what the french would call "le comedy"
no offense dude, but you also aren't that good at what the french would call "le comedy"
wow...just feel like cutting someone down? thats like the most nitpicky flame of all time...but in your favor i did claim to be a comedian
wow...just feel like cutting someone down? thats like the most nitpicky flame of all time...but in your favor i did claim to be a comedian
I really wasn't trying to cut you down bro. That is why I said no offense. It was more like a friendly gesture of me telling you that you are trying to hard and it doesn't come off funny. But you can hate me now too if you like, I don't really care either way.good luck playing poker for a living. and for the record...I would like to read a blog from a guy like imperium or johnnybax who wants to give up poker and try making it at a str8 job. when will someone post a thread for one of these blogs?
I really wasn't trying to cut you down bro. That is why I said no offense. It was more like a friendly gesture of me telling you that you are trying to hard and it doesn't come off funny. But you can hate me now too if you like, I don't really care either way.good luck playing poker for a living. and for the record...I would like to read a blog from a guy like imperium or johnnybax who wants to give up poker and try making it at a str8 job. when will someone post a thread for one of these blogs?
Why?That'd be the most boring blog ever written.