Played 3 tourneys today.First one, a shootout, ****ing 2 outed on river for my exit.Second one, $55 Mtt, AQ limped, other guy limped with QQ flop comes A 3 7 I bet, he pushes, I think then call, he turns CASE Q for my exit.Third one, 27 SNG, Have KK, Villian has AQ moves all in I call, he rivers A for my exit.I don't know what I play this god forsaken game.Anyone else runnin bad?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Played 3 tourneys today.First one, a shootout, ****ing 2 outed on river for my exit.Second one, $55 Mtt, AQ limped, other guy limped with QQ flop comes A 3 7 I bet, he pushes, I think then call, he turns CASE Q for my exit.Third one, 27 SNG, Have KK, Villian has AQ moves all in I call, he rivers A for my exit.I don't know what I play this god forsaken game.Anyone else runnin bad?
Apparently I am. As I staked u in a tourney last night when you apparently had at least $75 in your account. While I could care less about $5.50 and am happy to stake FCPers in general, Id be lying if I said I wasnt atleast a little annoyed that you took my money when you clearly had the buy in yourself. Pretty bogus IMO.
Yeah, I've just been running terribly lately.
I wish I could run as bad as you

Im sick and tired of Poker Stars BS...in a span of 60 mins 2 nights I had AA vs 44 all in pre flop... both lose to 2 outter 4's....runner runnered 4 times either flushes or straight.....sh1t you know the rest why even bother. Stars is a joke. Just to prove it to myself, I went and played live last night and ran a $140 buy in at 1/2 NL into over 2 grand in 8 hours. A funny thing happened too...My K/K held vs 10/10 and I didn't lose to any ridiculous 2 outters the entire night. I can't even remember the last time I lost playing a live gameRNG my azz I dont care what anybody says anymore....I am getting more and more burned out on online poker and starting to transition to playing live exclusively. At least I know when I sit down at a cardroom I dont have to worry about some pimple faced nerd datamining my habits/moves or running a bot program . Winning money on Stars is like trying to squeeze blood from a rock. FK online poker

Apparently I am. As I staked u in a tourney last night when you apparently had at least $75 in your account. While I could care less about $5.50 and am happy to stake FCPers in general, Id be lying if I said I wasnt atleast a little annoyed that you took my money when you clearly had the buy in yourself. Pretty bogus IMO.
Ok, let me clear this up. I didn't deposit until today, when my bank was open so I could get money from the drive thru at my bank and buy a pre paid VISA card. My bank, just like many others, will not allow me to deposit with my ATM card for obv reasons. I had no intentions of playing last night but when you offered a stake to someone who could name a street by Wrigley, I did so and you gave me a stake. I appreciate it immensely. I would never take a stake from someone if I had the money in my acct.I hope that makes sense, and if you really want the $5.50 back, i'll get it back to you in the next few days.
Im sick and tired of Poker Stars BS...in a span of 60 mins 2 nights I had AA vs 44 all in pre flop... both lose to 2 outter 4's....runner runnered 4 times either flushes or straight.....sh1t you know the rest why even bother. Stars is a joke. Just to prove it to myself, I went and played live last night and ran a $140 buy in at 1/2 NL into over 2 grand in 8 hours. A funny thing happened too...My K/K held vs 10/10 and I didn't lose to any ridiculous 2 outters the entire night. I can't even remember the last time I lost playing a live gameRNG my azz I dont care what anybody says anymore....I am getting more and more burned out on online poker and starting to transition to playing live exclusively. At least I know when I sit down at a cardroom I dont have to worry about some pimple faced nerd datamining my habits/moves or running a bot program . Winning money on Stars is like trying to squeeze blood from a rock. FK online poker
does this mean your not going to post here anymore? *crosses fingers*
Ok, let me clear this up. I didn't deposit until today, when my bank was open so I could get money from the drive thru at my bank and buy a pre paid VISA card. My bank, just like many others, will not allow me to deposit with my ATM card for obv reasons. I had no intentions of playing last night but when you offered a stake to someone who could name a street by Wrigley, I did so and you gave me a stake. I appreciate it immensely. I would never take a stake from someone if I had the money in my acct.I hope that makes sense, and if you really want the $5.50 back, i'll get it back to you in the next few days.
Its all good.edit* For the record though you did have money in your account yesterday. Atleast $5.50. yes or no?

It bothers me to think that you might be upset. I hope I explained everything ok and that u understand that I wasn't being a ******. Even though it looked like I could have done what you thought I did. But it was just a misunderstanding.

lol nh
Whomever made that stupid picture needs to learn how to spell RESPONSE.
Its all good.edit* For the record though you did have money in your account yesterday. Atleast $5.50. yes or no?
Just because someone takes a stake doesnt mean they are broke, it is an investment for the staker on the playing ability of the stakee
Just because someone takes a stake doesnt mean they are broke, it is an investment for the staker on the playing ability of the stakee
Ya wait isn't this true? Maybe a little extreme in the case of $5.50, but I know that people get staked for Sunday majors who obviously have $215 in their account. It is sacrificing some of your potential profit to reduce your risk, just like staking someone is risking money for potential profit. If you wanted to give him 5.50 in the hopes of making some money off him, that seems like a mutual agreement which has nothing to do with his how much is in his account, no?
ya seriously, who ever said being broke was a condition of taking a stake?
No.
I agree but.... in the case they are refering to, the stake was done for the sole purpose of getting more people involved in the fcp private tourny that fitz put on. I believe they even said in the stake post "i know how we can get some more people involved". The whole point of the stake in this case wasnt monitary, it was simply to get some more fcp'ers involved in the tourny who wouldnt normally have the chance to do so. So i can see where he might be offended because if the OP had the money in his account to play the tourny why wouldnt he let somone else get in the tourny and buy in himself. Im not fighting the argument of weither or not he did have the money, im just saying that this stake was solely to get more people involved. If he did have the money in the account then the staker has the right to be slightly annoyed.Thanks again for the stake in that it was a blast and congrats on the 2nd place finish.

Like I said, I had $0 dollars in my acct up until 1pm this afternoon. The guy offered stakes, I got one.I also agree with some of the guys on here about there not bieng a rule that says u have to be broke to get a stake. I didn't go asking for a stake, he offered and I took advantage.Simple as that.