Is This A Weak Fold With Kk?

You are ofcourse right when you say that we can't assume everybody is a donk, but we also can't assume that they play near perfect/ rational.
Always always always give unknowns the benefit of the doubt until you observe otherwise. To do anything else is reckless. I don't see this fold as weak at all. But next time, raise about the pot after the sb's bet, will make the hand far easier to play
Really. If he was smart and had a monster, why did he scare you off the hand instead of pulling in your turn bets? You were obviously interested in the hand and willing to put in more chips.
Maybe he felt that a turn card would kill his action. Maybe he has 4x and is protecting against the flush draw. What if he puts you on exactly what you have, like KK, and he has a made full house? He knows he can't get paid on the turn if a club comes off. I think the way he played it is pretty smart for a strong hand. I mean, it's got you doubting the strength, right?I'm folding this.
Maybe he felt that a turn card would kill his action. Maybe he has 4x and is protecting against the flush draw. What if he puts you on exactly what you have, like KK, and he has a made full house? He knows he can't get paid on the turn if a club comes off. I think the way he played it is pretty smart for a strong hand. I mean, it's got you doubting the strength, right?I'm folding this.
You're saying villain called PF with with 34 or 45? Maybe A4? 5x BB? Or, are you saying any paired board with a show of strength is quads?Or, are you saying he didn't re-raise PF with AA? Or, are you saying he flopped a boat or quads and refuses to let us catch up?I'm not trying to be an ***, but the pieces of this puzzle aren't fitting, beyond a min-raise by a short stacked villain.
You're saying villain called PF with with 34 or 45? Maybe A4? 5x BB? Or, are you saying any paired board with a show of strength is quads?Or, are you saying he didn't re-raise PF with AA? Or, are you saying he flopped a boat or quads and refuses to let us catch up?I'm not trying to be an ***, but the pieces of this puzzle aren't fitting, beyond a min-raise by a short stacked villain.
It really looks like 99 or 44 in this spot to me is all i'm saying. He's not "refusing to let us catch up", he's trying to get action on the flop before a scare card comes on the turn and kills his action. Say he just check-calls with a boat or a full-house here. What happens to his action when a club comes on the turn? If he puts on exactly what we have: a big pp, then this is the street to get the most action.Note: you're not being an ***, this is a good discussion.He's definitely not playing AA like this. It just doesn't seem like good players would play 1010, JJ or QQ this way. Until I see evidence otherwise in Villain's play, I'm going to assume he's a reasonable player.
It really looks like 99 or 44 in this spot to me is all i'm saying. He's not "refusing to let us catch up", he's trying to get action on the flop before a scare card comes on the turn and kills his action. Say he just check-calls with a boat or a full-house here. What happens to his action when a club comes on the turn? If he puts on exactly what we have: a big pp, then this is the street to get the most action.Note: you're not being an ***, this is a good discussion.He's definitely not playing AA like this. It just doesn't seem like good players would play 1010, JJ or QQ this way. Until I see evidence otherwise in Villain's play, I'm going to assume he's a reasonable player.
44 wouldn't re-raise the PF and post-flop raiser. It just wouldn't. Like I said before, the only hand that makes sense here is 99, and even the line that hand is taking is a little weird. I just can't see how you are behind here, unless a suited A4 called 5xBB preflop. If so, put them on your buddy list and show up at every table they play at.