Question About The Registration Process At Wsop

Can any of you that have been in Vegas the past few days shed some light on the current situation with the registration process? Obviously it was a freaking zoo this past weekend. Did Harrah's do anything to remedy the situation or can I expect a 4 hr wait when I get into town Friday morning. Also, is there now a place for those that pre-registered to que up? Thanks.

Can any of you that have been in Vegas the past few days shed some light on the current situation with the registration process? Obviously it was a freaking zoo this past weekend. Did Harrah's do anything to remedy the situation or can I expect a 4 hr wait when I get into town Friday morning. Also, is there now a place for those that pre-registered to que up? Thanks.
If you're gonna use fancy words, spell it right - its QUEUE. What you wrote is spanish. for WHAT UP!

Thanks for the foreign language spell check. You just made my day that much better.Now, is there anybody that isn't an internet foreign language spell check major that might be able to answer a simple question.

Its much better now, I think it was just that theye were not ready for the amount of people there. The wait now is more like 30 mins max.GL

Wrong. Que pasa is whats up? Que is simply what.
The word in english after que is up. I think he would of said what up up if he was thinking like you are.
The word in english after que is up. I think he would of said what up up if he was thinking like you are.
Ah, I didn't look at it that way. I thought he meant that Que meant What up. Nice catch. God dammn river.