Wsop Event #8 No-limit Hold’em W/re-buys $ 1,000.00 (daniel + Fcp Updates)

6:07 PM - "Just lost a big pot to Chad Brown. Limped pot I had Js 10s. flop Qs 7s 3c. I bet 600 he made it 1800. Turn 2s. I put him all in for 6000. He has As 9s. At 17000."Damn, cold deck. Hope this doesn't begin his downward spiral.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6:35 PM - "There is a guy on my table who has been drinking since noon. He's totally wasted."That made me LOL.

My prediction: Antonio Esfandiari goes very deep in this event.
Chip LeaderboardAntonio Esfandiari 65000 Jerrod Ankenman 49000 Brett Jungblut 47500 Brave call.
I'm here now.Al Smooth has 47k at break.
yes, I like your updates too.I had a few goals in this world series, not the least of which was to have a name and not just be "A player in late position"...Apparently I haven't reached that goal just yet as I'm the "player in late position" who knocked out Shannon Elizabeth when my KK held against her QQ and another players 10s. Maybe one day I'll have a name in the reports, and a face on my cardplayer results page. One can dream. Sitting here in the VIP watching Ivey and Doyle gamble THOUSANDS on the fake putting green here. Hillarious. Nobody talks more **** than Doyle. The guy is hillarious.
yes, I like your updates too.I had a few goals in this world series, not the least of which was to have a name and not just be "A player in late position"...Apparently I haven't reached that goal just yet as I'm the "player in late position" who knocked out Shannon Elizabeth when my KK held against her QQ and another players 10s. Maybe one day I'll have a name in the reports, and a face on my cardplayer results page. One can dream. Sitting here in the VIP watching Ivey and Doyle gamble THOUSANDS on the fake putting green here. Hillarious. Nobody talks more **** than Doyle. The guy is hillarious.
May I ask why that is one of your goals?
May I ask why that is one of your goals?
Al isn't just satisfied with being an FCP superstar, he hopes to one day vault into poker superstar status. LOL @ Shannon Elizabeth getting mentioned for busting out when she is a donk. Go Al!

DN must be broke he usually goes crazy in the rebuy. I mean that is the only logical conclusion.... I heard he lost a ton to Balloon Guy yesterday morning on the golf course.

TheWacoKidd BurnedJared "TheWacoKidd" Hamby flops a set of twos, but Freddy Deeb catches runner-runner for broadway. Hamby is crippled and goes out on the next hand. Deeb has 41,000.

Hey man win this or final table it and you will def never be mentiond as the player in late position , run good and flop big man good luck

How often is it that Daniel plays a rebuy where just cashing actually nets him a profit?gl DN and Al Smoothyour blog is definitely "baller status"

Al just busted 2 players, 2 hands in a row.First he made a call on a board of 886, with pocket 7's, the other player turned up Ad8d... turn 7. BAM!Next hand, calls a smallish push with 66, up against KQ, flop is 6J4.... And he's up over 70k, probably about 73 or 74k.Antonio and Gracz are both are at Al's table, and Vahedi just moved over too, with a decent stack.LOOOOOTS of chips on the table.

Al just busted 2 players, 2 hands in a row.First he made a call on a board of 886, with pocket 7's, the other player turned up Ad8d... turn 7. BAM!Next hand, calls a smallish push with 66, up against KQ, flop is 6J4.... And he's up over 70k, probably about 73 or 74k.Antonio and Gracz are both are at Al's table, and Vahedi just moved over too, with a decent stack.LOOOOOTS of chips on the table.
Gooooooo Al! :club: Thanks for the all the updates Kurt