Now that you've all ruined my masterpiece thread by breaking almost every single rule, it's time for me to go for real. Mr. Zimmerlin has run out of funny things to say, Clay Aiken never had anything funny to say, and I've got stuff to do. Like buy some raisins.Farewell.
I'm pretty sure this thread was a dead giveaway. The raisins part was pure rip off of Mr. Z. Get your alternate personalities right.Also, don't leave for real. pleeeeease!
I'm pretty sure this thread was a dead giveaway. The raisins part was pure rip off of Mr. Z. Get your alternate personalities right.Also, don't leave for real. pleeeeease!
yes I thought the same thing when I read that. I believe I would have to commit some sort of heinous crime if this were to happen.Probably against gay kittens.Don't go Rod.For the gay kittens.
I hope the icing isn't what I think it is
unfortunately it isVanilla. I know, what the hell right.

I'd just like to point out that my first instinct was RodReynolds, and I've mentioned that millions, if not handfuls of times. That I thought he had to be Mr. Zimmerlin. I was right. Ah-HA! So transparent. If he didn't admit it soon, I had a whole plan to out him, anyway.Wang

• 1 month later...
I know, what the hell right.
Shake has to be the master of making things I hear everyday in real-life conversation funny on the internet.
11. I do prefer the more EXPENSIVE RED BAGGED raisins, I forget what they're called, but they have that girl and maybe a windmill on the bag? They were the kind of raisins you'd get at Halloween. Top notch raisins really, but you certainly do PAY THE PRICE!
FYP
FYP
very niceand for the record, I have killed 3 gay kittens since rodreynolds "quit". the recent "hi" post saved the life of one. I hope he starts posting again soon. finding a kitten to kill is hard enough, but having to differentiate between the straight and gay ones, well, thats a monumental task. it wears on me.

Listen, members, to a storyThat was written just today,Bout a poster in a forumAnd the forum-folk who stayed.In the forum was a secretBuried deep within its heart,But the forum-folk cried outThis knowledge you must impart.Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.So the people of the forumPM'd a note to DNA,Asking for his alter egos,Tons of posts for which they'd pay.Came an answer from the info guys,"With our members we will shareAll the secrets of our forum,All the egos buried there."Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.Now the forum screamed with joy,"Arm your searches! Find his threads!"And they learned his truest nature,And it spun inside their heads.Now they looked upon his egos,In the forum, where they tread.Just one name and looked upon it…"JoeyJoJo" was all it said.Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.Reminder to pick up some raisins. Sultana raisins are perfectly good in oatmeal.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...