Event #7 Pot Limit Omaha W/rebuys $ 5,000.00 (daniel Updates)

Everyone who guesses the correct amount

i'll guess 7 (is the first person to post the write amount the only person that gets a t-shirt or evry1 who guesses right gets one?)
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6:00 PM - "Just played 10 J Q K double suited. Played a big pot vs AA 6 9. Flop 10 10 3 two spades. I had K hi he had A hi. River Q. At 28000 now." VNh , now just go bust a few more times so i can get that shirt

JC is in this tourney.He said he wanted to gamble and not do a rebuy. But when I went over he had 600 chips left and said he got 1 outed. A few minutes later I went back and he said he couldn't help himself, and had another 10k in front of him. He is sitting on Doyle's right, but his table is relatively tame compared to most others.You saw DN's lineup.Another table has Gabe Thaler, Sammy Farha, Erik Seidel, Vanessa Rousso and damn... someone else big. They're all ridiculously stacked. I'd say it's 75-80% big names in the field.

IMO Pot Limit Omaha is one of, if not DN's worst game. I think it'd be kinda foolish for DN to go off for a big number of rebuys here... But what do I know...5 RBs and a double-ad-on for a grand total of 7
I think you are wrong about Dn's skill level in PLOHe may not be the best, but he is still sick good in this.I once read where he said he likes to see 70-80% of the flops.