Event #7 Pot Limit Omaha W/rebuys $ 5,000.00 (daniel Updates)

DANIEL'S REBUY PROMOIf you guess the correct amount of re-buys Daniel makes you'll receive an FCP t-shirt. Please post your guess below. your guess must be posted in order to count, please don't PM me. One guess per forum member. Re-buy period ends at 8:00 PM PST. Add-ons do not count and you must submit your guess before 7:00 PM PST.T-Shirt winners List:Pot Odds RACevilturtlefreak2304STRITSthebottomlineNixeddluzionOVERKILL I'll do my best to get these sent out this week.5:05 PM - "5000 rb event could be costly. At my table is Toto Leonidas jdad Ted Lawson. No one else here yet. I did a RB right away and am in for 10K."5:17 PM - "Burt Boutin, Andy Black just sat down. RBs will be insane! Last hour 300-600 blinds with 10K in chips. This could be huge prize pool."5:40 PM - "Raymer just sat down.. Rebought 3 times already."5:43 PM - "Last seat went to... Erick Lindgren."5:47 PM - "Average player in this tourney will spend over 20K."5:53 PM - "Just took a sick beat against Toto. He was short and rebought prior to this hand. I flopped top set. He had AA with no other outs. Turn Ace! In for 15K now."6:00 PM - "Just played 10 J Q K double suited. Played a big pot vs AA 6 9. Flop 10 10 3 two spades. I had K hi he had A hi. River Q. At 28000 now."6:32 PM - "Burt linped I linped with AA106. Jdags raised and five called. I reraised pot and only Jdags called. Flop J 7 4. I bet pot he folded."6:36 PM - "Toto just took a sick beat to Raymer: flop A 9 6 rainbow. Toto A K Q J Raymer KK95 they go all in! Turn and river clubs."7:02 PM - "I'm finally winning now. Made the nut flushand then quads back to back hands. Sitting on 34K right now. Plan is to do the double add onwhich will put me at 25K."7:30 PM - "The structure for this tournament os a little too fast during the RB period. Espeically when you have to pay juice on every rebuy."7:35 PM - "Just made a 9 hi straight flush in spades. The previous hand... Jdas made a 9 hi straight flush in spades. I got no action. He was up aggainst the A hi flush"7:48 PM - "At 37400 now which means I'm ahead 7400. Hope to hang onto these chips and add 20K more addon."8:01 PM - "Really strange. I've made quads twice already. Plus a straight flush 41500."8:06 PM - "55000 now. Scary hand I had JJ25 five way action. Flop J 8 9 two diamonds. I check called Jdags. Turn 6d check check. River 10 Jdags had 999!"8:29 PM - "Rebuys are officially over. I'm sitting on 70000 and have spent 25K. Most players have spent that or more."8:38 PM - "71600 actually. 4 rebuys."8:58 PM - "Just busted Raymer: I had A K J 3 double suited. He has Q Q 8 8. Flop Qh 6h 4h. My Kh 3h held up. Over 93000 now"9:13 PM - "98900 now. Flopped a wheel and flush draw. No action"9:19 PM - "Jdags predicted we'd get Patrick Antonius at our table... Now sitting it seat 9: Patrick Antonius with close to 40K"9:28 PM - "Just tried myfirst bluff. Would have worked for sure but the guy hit his hand on the river."9:36 PM - "86600"9:50 PM - "Just played an amazing hand. 180000 in the pot! I had KJJ10 with hearts. Flop K 10 6 two diamonds. Turn 2 hearts. Me and Ted Lawson go all in Ted has AAK10 with Diamonds! Pot of the tournament. River 8s. Chop pot."10:30 PM - "Dinner break now. Sitting on 90000 in chips."11:16 PM - "I've had so many beautiful hands it's unreal! Was just dealt AAJ10 double suited! Flopped the nut flush. That's like the best hand in the deck!"11:21 PM - "I've officially surpassed the 100K mark and am the leader on my table"11:35 PM - "WOW. Just had Ah Qh 5 5 flop J 6 5 two hearts. I went all in with Andy Black on the flop. He had 66 turned quads. As cold as it gets. Down to 6k."11:36 PM - "Pot was 200K."11:57 PM - " Unreal took another beat. All in now for 8"12:11 AM - "I'm out. Some tough luck so far this wsop."

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Pot Limit Omaha is one of, if not DN's worst game. I think it'd be kinda foolish for DN to go off for a big number of rebuys here... But what do I know...5 RBs and a double-ad-on for a grand total of 7

5:05 PM - "5000 rb event could be costly. At my table is Toto Leonidas jdad Ted Lawson. No one else here yet. I did a RB right away and am in for 10K."5:17 PM - "Burt Boutin, Andy Black just sat down. RBs will be insane! Last hour 300-600 blinds with 10K in chips. This could be huge prize pool."
What does this mean?Black won the Irish Open PLO w/ rebuys event this year. So needlessly to say he's a top PLO player.
What does this mean?
It means that if you havent built a lot on your 10k stack you will be super short and gambling a ton. Your M will be like 10 and in Omaha you play way faster than Hold Em.

FCP Info2 - What if 2 or 3 people guess the same amount?Also, someone should write down what people guessed, so they can't EDIT their post after and cheat.

It means that if you havent built a lot on your 10k stack you will be super short and gambling a ton. Your M will be like 10 and in Omaha you play way faster than Hold Em.
Basically he's saying the last level of rebuys with the 300-600 level?