Daniels House Tour Is Up

Is it possible that you can only watch the videos an rawvegas.tv if you live in the US? Because I cant watch them. Adobe Flash Player is correctly installed, sites like youtube.com work perfectly but I cant watch the videos on rawvegas.tv. I click to start the video but nothing happens...

Is it possible that you can only watch the videos an rawvegas.tv if you live in the US? Because I cant watch them. Adobe Flash Player is correctly installed, sites like youtube.com work perfectly but I cant watch the videos on rawvegas.tv. I click to start the video but nothing happens...
Nah, anyone with an internet connection can watch videos on rawvegas. I've had this problem before, you gotta uninstall flash player, and reinstall.Check this out: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase...cfm?id=tn_14157Follow the instructions.

Aaaahhhhh.... That was satisfying.We got to see the house ... Daniel doing the little "Dance Party" video game we talked about last year ... Marley getting big ... all the grown-up toys ... the closet.I feel like I should have a cigarette or something (and I don't even smoke)....and Lori, don't worry about the mess. Everyone's house looks like that sometimes. Mine often looks like that. :club:

nice houselove that u have the US flag flown in IRAQ...gotta love our troops, POLITICS ASIDEmy dad has a couple fagas flown over Abu Graib (he was the commander there for a year...AFTER that picture scandal ok, lol)

Well that didnt solve the problem but I changed some of my internet options and now I can watch the videos.Thanks
I have the same problem. Which options have you changed and how?

that balcony off the mstr bdrm was pretty cool as was the built in fridge.i can't imagine any woman being too happy with a poker table on the main floor, but then again she got pretty lucky. i take it no basement. do any houses in vegas have a basement? excellent video blog. got a good laugh at the end talking about the bidet, "...wash my face in it??"

You going to have to trust me here but dude, Get a disco ball for the game room.I know it's weird but try it, you'll like it