For All Of The Fcpers In The Wsop

Would you mind sharing your real names, so we can check the chip counts and see where you are all at.Thanks.(if not I understand)
we need a PLETHORA of names here ok

If...I mean, when, I make the "list" of players for a 2nd day or something else, I'll be sure to include ObeyTheDog on the name sheet.Or I can make up some nickname like "Jizzle Mizzle"

Serious guys, I think this is a cool suggestion. It would be great to get a list of all of you who are out there so we can follow your progress. Or maybe Kurt can put something together, since he is out there working as a reporter and you have all been hanging out with him.I personally want to rail from my lap top, brag about you to my friends who I have no clue what I am talking about and cheer in your success.

OK. My name is Richard Weisman. I'm in the money on event #3. We're down to 270 players from 2998. We made the money at 2am. The average stack is 33,300. I'm sitting with 56,300. We start again at 2pm. Unfortuantely, I've got Erik Lindgren sitting directly to my left. He's hyper agressive, which I used to trap with my AA vs his bluff. That was good for almost 30,000. But I still don't like having him there. Anyway, good luck me :club:.Also, shout out to Al Smooth, who was sitting next to me at my first table. (I owe you $1 for the cocktail tip.)

OK. My name is Richard Weisman. I'm in the money on event #3. We're down to 270 players from 2998. We made the money at 2am. The average stack is 33,300. I'm sitting with 56,300. We start again at 2pm. Unfortuantely, I've got Erik Lindgren sitting directly to my left. He's hyper agressive, which I used to trap with my AA vs his bluff. That was good for almost 30,000. But I still don't like having him there. Anyway, good luck me :club:.Also, shout out to Al Smooth, who was sitting next to me at my first table. (I owe you $1 for the cocktail tip.)
Awesome and good luck. Make sure Kurt knows who you are so he can give us updates.
GL keeping that (e) DOG at bay, lol. TID!
Serious guys, I think this is a cool suggestion. It would be great to get a list of all of you who are out there so we can follow your progress. Or maybe Kurt can put something together, since he is out there working as a reporter and you have all been hanging out with him.I personally want to rail from my lap top, brag about you to my friends who I have no clue what I am talking about and cheer in your success.
This is the funny part. I tell my friends that the World series has started and get blank stares.Good luck Richard.
Nice work sir. GL today.My name is Richard Paulson...ok, no it's not. It's Alvin Zeidenfeld. <---truth
FYP?
oops, maybe I AM too tired to play today. *going to the Rio tilted that I messed up a Fight club reference*

Can we maybe get this thread stickied and have the FCPinfo, keep updating it in a first post like he does with daniels updates with people who respond with their real names, so we can check card player.