World Poker Tour Season 1 Dvd

I just saw this 5-disc boxset at JB Hi-Fi for $50AU. Does anyone else have it? Is it worth it? I've been looking for a good show I could buy on TV. Unfortunately I've never seen a full WPT episode, so yeah, would like to know if it's worth it. On the back it says it's 21 hours... seems like a good price for the quantity.

I just saw this 5-disc boxset at JB Hi-Fi for $50AU. Does anyone else have it? Is it worth it? I've been looking for a good show I could buy on TV. Unfortunately I've never seen a full WPT episode, so yeah, would like to know if it's worth it. On the back it says it's 21 hours... seems like a good price for the quantity.
It has no extras, so if you only want one WPT Dvd set, then Season #2 is the one to get. It's got 4 episode commentaries (two with Negreanu and Lindgren+ two with Esfandiari and Laak), and a special show discussing the Final Championship episode with co-hosts: Negreanu, Annie Duke, Hellmuth and Mike Sexton. Box says set is about 22 hours long. Even better value!
It has no extras, so if you only want one WPT Dvd set, then Season #2 is the one to get. It's got 4 episode commentaries (two with Negreanu and Lindgren+ two with Esfandiari and Laak), and a special show discussing the Final Championship episode with co-hosts: Negreanu, Annie Duke, Hellmuth and Mike Sexton. Box says set is about 22 hours long. Even better value!
The store doesn't have it... Might see if they can order it in though, JB's great for that. Cheers.