HI  

82 members have voted

1. 1. if you had 6 months of living expenses and a 15k BR would you move to vegas?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd just play online

Personally my goal is to accomplish this (goal 10k) and move in with my cousin who lives 10 minutes from foxwoods. I'd much rather play live because I do bad things after 11pm while online for reasons unknownDiscuss..ZOMG everytime I edit it cancels responses, weakkkkkkkkkk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the real question is why aren't you there right now?

Depends how well you get on with your cousin, and how open he is to the idea.Sounds great in theory, but a couple months down the line (or even a few weeks!), things like living arrangements, arguments, bills, food, friends staying over, girls etc etc etc... it may get tricky.Just be sure that you KNOW it will still be cool, 6 months down the line.

If you won't have an internet connection wherever you are moving...I'd do that.

nah its cool hes like my brotherworks as a correction officer, im not a dirty personhe wants me to move in right now and offered me 3 months free rentI have internet but in general I made the poll being vegas but vegas for me is obv Foxwoods

How long do you think it is going to take to get that bankroll? What games are you going to be playing? BTW I'll be at foxwoods in a week and a half to play a tourney and some 2/5.

nah its cool hes like my brotherworks as a correction officer, im not a dirty personhe wants me to move in right now and offered me 3 months free rent as long as I agree to correction officer/lifer roleplay at least three times a weekI have internet but in general I made the poll being vegas but vegas for me is obv Foxwoods
You're a foxwoods "pro" and you aspire to move in with your brother? That isnt very pimp.
i dont wana go into my history its long, without any big cashes and if I never lost any money drunk and just held my sober stats my BR would be over 50k, not a brag just the sad truth.and it kills me everyday to think about iti have one DUI and dont drink and drive anymoreSo I need to strictly play livei lived a life you could right a book on ( not a brag again just the truth)I got sicko skills anyone who has seen me play even if just briefly on this site would not argue with that statementI just need to get a gameplan and execute it

i would definitely move and try it out for a bit...if even jsut for the vegas 24/7 experiencesJust as long as I can live n with FWP and suited....u know how it goes

In all seriousness, I would do it. You're young enough and have no anchors in your life like a wife or kids, now is the time to try 'dumb' things to see if they work for you. Later on you may not have the freedom to take your shot.The drinking thing isn't something to ever forget about. I have yet to meet a man tougher than alchol, no matter how much they think so.Whatever you do, good luck.

def do it just set your self monthly goals to see if u can acheive them then once the 6 months is over go through all your profits living exspenses/bills and see if it is a profitable move if i wasnt so stuck/scared to take the full plunge into poker id do it in a heart beat . gl on what u choose

First thing to do, take half your roll to the BJ tables and either triple it or bust. Then when you triple it you will have double your original roll. Bingo bango.

First thing to do, take half your roll to the BJ tables and either triple it or bust. Then when you triple it you will have double your original roll. Bingo bango.
ive obv done this BBFIDTS
nah its cool hes like my brotherworks as a correction officer, I met him when I was locked up for my DUI thing..he wants me to move in right now and offered me 3 months free rentI have internet but in general I made the poll being vegas but vegas for me is obv Foxwoods
FYP

chaos that was really weak, hes my cousin donkDUI was no big thing, when I walked into the court with a 400 dollar suit and everyone else was mostly in jeans and a t shirt it was a wrap, pretty uneventful " I'm in college i'm sorry etc etc" ship 2k probation1k courst costs500 to get license back1k in previous speeding tickets in 3 states1k in alcohol classestroll somewhere elsekthxbyeno thread hijackaments please

DUI was no big thing, when I walked into the court with a 400 dollar suit and everyone else was mostly in jeans and a t shirt it was a wrap, pretty uneventful " I'm in college i'm sorry etc etc"
It's awesome that you think a $400 suit is impressive.

I'd go to Vegas and play live. But, that's mostly because I have tilt issues when multi-tabling online.